Bug-Italian Air Corps unable to take replacements

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

sandman2575

Bug-Italian Air Corps unable to take replacements

Post by sandman2575 »

I can only assume this is a bug -- playing as Axis in the Full Case Blue --

The Italian Air Corps cannot take replacement air units. Macchi fighters are collecting in OKH with no place to go. I have Italian Air Corps attached to Italian 8th Army, which is attached to OKH, so there should be a clear path to receive replacements. And yes, the Air Corps is down to about 50% TO&E, and is marked "PRIORITY" for replacements. But when I open the "Repl. Recieved" tab on the Itl. Air Corps unit, it shows nothing under "replacements requested," even though it is very clearly lacking both fighters and bombers.

I notice that Italian Air Corps is not listed in the OOB Rundown, on the left-hand side panel when you open the OOB Tab. Neither can you create an Italian Air Corps in the 'create unit' option. This suggests to me that Italian Air Corps is somehow missing from an OOB directory, so that OKH can't recognize it and give it replacements.
sandman2575

RE: Bug-Italian Air Corps unable to take replacements

Post by sandman2575 »

... am I the only person who is seeing this?
Vic

Post by Vic »

I am checking this out for v1.03. ETA next week.

best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
sandman2575

Post by sandman2575 »

Cool -- thanks. All those Macchi fighters just sitting unused in Kiev, such a pity : )

Return to “Tech Support”