Is it necessary to offer to **** someone to get Matrix to answer a simple question? re Complete CAW

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

ilovestrategy

RE: Is it necessary to offer to **** someone to get Matrix to answer a simple question? re Complete CAW

Post by ilovestrategy »

You guys crack me up. [:D]
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
parusski

RE: Is it necessary to offer to **** someone to get Matrix to answer a simple question? re Complete CAW

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

Really? You must have been reading all our posts on the Premium Member Support Club Forum.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

ORIGINAL: parusski

Really? You must have been reading all our posts on the Premium Member Support Club Forum.

Blackballing b*st*rds. [:(]
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Hertston

Blackballing b*st*rds. [:(]

I resemble that remark.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
ilovestrategy

Post by ilovestrategy »

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

I am so busted, considering I wasnt supposed to be there. [:(]
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
parusski

Post by parusski »

I am so busted, considering I wasnt supposed to be there.

Why? Did you not get an official invitation from Matrix, offering a free lifetime membership??

Most of us got that invite.
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

I got mine. But do I really want to join a club that would have me as a member......
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

I got mine. But do I really want to join a club that would have me as a member......

Take that cigar outta your mouth when you talk to me.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Is it only me that has no idea what is being talked about on this thread? What is the Premium Member Support Club?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
parusski

Post by parusski »

Furthermore, A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Right.....
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Furthermore, A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

Groucho Marx! Great comedian. [8D]
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Right.....

A brief recap of this thread in pictures... [;)]

GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Just need a picture of a really ugly guy dressed in drag just after the crazy computer guy and you'll have it nailed. [:D]
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Hertston
ORIGINAL: warspite1

Right.....

A brief recap of this thread in pictures... [;)]

I think Hertston should have the last laugh, because he just shut us all down.

Well done.
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

Want me to field strip it? (Blows smoke at Steiner>)
parusski

Post by parusski »

What, you trying to be a wise guy(poke to the eyes)!
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

What, you trying to be a wise guy(poke to the eyes)!

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk.

Return to “General Discussion”