Looking for a K'talan team game!

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

Warhorse

Looking for a K'talan team game!

Post by Warhorse »

I have three, counting myself, and could use at least one more player to round this off. We will either be playing the Squeezeplay scenario(revised now to include the hybrid UP-45 "David" heavy tank), or the unreleased monster "Invasion: Malta!!" with the K'talan doing a dropship assault on Malta, (yes, the whole island), with British, German and Italian defenders! Let me know here, or by email at impala ss(at)ptd(dot)net to let me know if interested, and which side you would prefer!
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”