Why Decisive Campaigns gets so little attention

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

Templer_12

Why Decisive Campaigns gets so little attention

Post by Templer_12 »

Why this great Decisive Campaigns series gets, compared to Gary Grigsby's War in the East, so little attention? [:(]
Krupinski

RE: Why Decisive Campaigns gets so little attention

Post by Krupinski »

Marketing [X(][X(][X(]
bwheatley

RE: Why Decisive Campaigns gets so little attention

Post by bwheatley »

It's pretty new i just recently saw that vic finished with it. I think in time the following will grow. Especially now that vic added an editor that was my big gripe with DC1. Gary and Joel have been building games for what 20+ years? A lot of us (i think) have been playing his SSI and other games since we were kids/young adults. That's a long time to build your brand. I think over time if Vic keeps putting out quality products he'll build his brand as well. Maybe we have the wargammer equivalent of Battlefield vs Call of Duty brewing now. :)

I will say competition benefits us the consumer by making sure people have a fire under their asses to keep iterating and improving.
-Alpha Tester Carrier Force
-Beta Tester ATG
- Mod Maintainer (past) for ATG's WAW mod
- Mod Maintainer (past) for ATG's GPW mod
-Beta Tester WITE
-Alpha Tester WITW
-Alpha Tester WITE2
-Alpha Tester Wif
-Beta Tester Command

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”