help!

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Sgt.Fury25

help!

Post by Sgt.Fury25 »

hi,I hope someone can help me,I ordered all of the pc dlcs,but I did not recieve the 41,43,44.I admit that I interferred with the transaction process.What should I do now?Thanks for any help.
Lord Zimoa

RE: help!

Post by Lord Zimoa »

Paypal or CC companies do check payments on a regular basis, haunting frauds.

Just like queuing before airport security, I rather have them check than not. It helps if you verify your CC on Paypal or use Visa verified or similar payments, but in the end it is part of online banking.

When you payment is verified and authorised, it can in this occasion take a few hours. If you don't get anything in the next couple of hours, please write an email to info@slitherine.co.uk with your order details, and they will sort it out.

Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Ronson,

You said that you interfered with the transaction process. Can you verify that you paid for those additional products? If so, we should have an order here and can send you the download links. Just contact our Help Desk with as much contact information as you can and they will help you.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Sgt.Fury25

Post by Sgt.Fury25 »

Hi all,problem has been solved,thank you to all involved.[&o]

Return to “Tech Support”