Minor Active Axis Order - where - BUG?

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

abulbulian

Minor Active Axis Order - where - BUG?

Post by abulbulian »

I can see in German reports it tell me I have 1 minor order active but I can't find it anywhere. Looked through all the reports. Where is it hiding? Anybody have this issues. It's also not on the 'High commands order report'.

Looked on map as well and couldn't find it.

Attachments
no_minor_order.jpg
no_minor_order.jpg (77.05 KiB) Viewed 47 times
- Beta Tester WitE and ATG
- Alpha/Beta Tester WitW and WitE2

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
LiquidSky

RE: Minor Active Axis Order - where - BUG?

Post by LiquidSky »

That happened to me when I played the card 'Ambition'..which gave me a new minor order, which appeared at the bottom of my reports list.

The other reports don't change to reflect changing conditions...new reports are just added to the bottom of the list.
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great
LiquidSky

Post by LiquidSky »

AHh..I notice on my next turn that the minor report doesnt show my new objective, however, when I click on High command order report...it lists it there, along with the other cities I need to gently fold into my kinder gentler reich.
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great
abulbulian

Post by abulbulian »

Well this is turn #1 of the Case Blau campaign. I haven't played the ambition card.

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
Grotius

Post by Grotius »

Abulbulian, I think I had a mysterious minor order listed in one place on my turn 1, but not described in any detail. By turn 2 it became clear I had no minor order at all. I'm hoping it's a bug and I have no minor order now; I'm on turn 3, still no sign of a minor order. Maybe that will be the case for you too?
abulbulian

Post by abulbulian »

Yes, think there is something of a bug here.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”