High Command Cards

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

Beruldsen

High Command Cards

Post by Beruldsen »

I've downloaded the new beta 101. It doesn't appear that when I buy a unit it is being added to the OKH...or am I missing something.
balto

RE: High Command Cards

Post by balto »

Did it work before you downloaded the Beta, or is this the first time you have played a High Command unit replacement card?

The reason I ask is that the replacement units do not show up until the next turn. You will see them (the next turn) in the replacement/reinforcement reports.
Vic

Post by Vic »

ORIGINAL: balto

Did it work before you downloaded the Beta, or is this the first time you have played a High Command unit replacement card?

The reason I ask is that the replacement units do not show up until the next turn. You will see them (the next turn) in the replacement/reinforcement reports.

Hate to say this. But actually this is false. If you play a replacement card from the tab in the top of the main map screen then the troops will arrive immediately at OKH.

@Arne,
I think your missing something, Dont you see them in the unit troops tab (bottom of interface) of the OKH?

Best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
balto

Post by balto »

Sorry about that. Am I correct in stating that they do not appear in the Replacement/Reinforcement reports until the next turn? Or do I have that wrong also?

Sorry again for the misinformation, I will stop posting.
Beruldsen

Post by Beruldsen »

Ok...I added the SS Panzer Card. I don't see any troops on the map...but I do see in the Unit Troops Tab the requested troops. How do I access them ... that is get them on the map?
Beruldsen

Post by Beruldsen »

I still don't understand how these High Command cards work...where are the units and how to access them.
Appren

Post by Appren »

The replacement tanks, guns, soldiers etc, gets distributed to units needing those automatically. If one of your SS panzer divisions has suffered some losses,they will then automatically (next turn?) get those tanks.
Beruldsen

Post by Beruldsen »

So if I understand you correctly...you don't actually see any new units on the map...they are simply added to existing units.
Appren

Post by Appren »

The REPLACEMENTS are not new units, merely replacements to cover losses, that is correct. You occasionally get a new unit card to play (or if the option is on, you can buy a very expensive para unit as Germans, not sure if Soviets also can buy some units)
Pawsy

Post by Pawsy »

You get free Romanian units and security units you can place in any free towwn hex
Shadow Empire beta tester
valor and victory beta tester
DW2 DLC beta tester

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”