DEMO ANW

Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare is the result of decades of development and fan support, resulting in the most comprehensive, realistic, and accurate simulation of modern combined air and naval operations available to the gaming public. New features include, multiplayer support, third party databases, scenario editors, and OVER 300 pre-built scenarios!

Moderator: Harpoon 3

fulcrum28

DEMO ANW

Post by fulcrum28 »

Hello, I would like to download and try the demo ANW (the latest one). I tried the oen that has a timeout, 2011/3/11, but i could not use...

thank you in advance.
The most comprehensive website on the IJN Imperial Japanese Navy Y:"Let us enjoy the beauty of the moon (sinking aboard Hiryu)
uncleharpoon

RE: DEMO ANW

Post by uncleharpoon »

Our site is having issues and as a result no downloads will be available for a while.

I'm sorry.

Don
Vincenzo_Beretta

Post by Vincenzo_Beretta »

You already have the "timeout, 2011/3/11" version. Here is another:

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Harpoon3A ... Demo_1.exe

Contact Herman Hum at Harpoon for Dummies ( http://www.youtube.com/user/HarPlonked ) if you want help getting either of them to work [:)]
fulcrum28

Post by fulcrum28 »

thank you for your reply..yes..i downloaded "timeout, 2011/3/11" but there is not way to use it....This demo contains latest updates right? I mean GougeDemo is older one...right?
The most comprehensive website on the IJN Imperial Japanese Navy Y:"Let us enjoy the beauty of the moon (sinking aboard Hiryu)

Return to “Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare”