WITP-AE CG 1 or 2.

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

MBF

RE: WITP-AE CG 1 or 2.

Post by MBF »

If your leaving - can I have your stuph ?
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

ORIGINAL: JocMeister

Do it Torsten! Its the AE version of russian roulette! [:D]
I don't knoe who this Torsten is, my gentle AE player. My name is Linda and I'm a HotBabe.
I am the cousin of Chancellor Merkel.

Linda
Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson
fcharton

Post by fcharton »

ORIGINAL: Historiker
I am the cousin of Chancellor Merkel.
Linda
But you can call me Linda, Jesus is my brother.

[X(] (well on the other hand, it makes sense, that's why she was christened Angela)
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

ORIGINAL: MarieHenriette

Well,

Obviously , we don't play.
And no American, a German.

Well, will have to trow my copy in the dustbin.

About the names you mentionned:
Linda is my wife, she even played here, till she had an operation, where after her opponent had another, faster game.
Japan,never heard off.
Helmut,yes from reading the posts, but I don't know him personally.
Spiderman was in the small club, mentionned by Xen-Xen, but left when he had two opponents from this forum????Spiderman 's real name was Joe Drover, he lives in London.
That's all I know, about your "evaders"

Now, it's time to leave, it night here.

Historiker has a" Legion of Merit", but he lies more then a certain "predecessor" of him, a Mr.Hitler.

Well, Matrix, that was it for me.

I'm fed up now,

John
Dear John,

I am Linda, as I've written before:
Dear John,

I am Linda and very beautiful. You seem to be a fine chap - and wealthy, too [X(] Both being a businessman and journalist (and a politician)?
I am willed to play you, if your wife agrees.

Est il possible de ecriver en francais en jouer pour aider moi amélioer ma francais? Si ca est possible, ecrive moi une message privée s'il vous plaît.

Bisou, Linda!

Are you my husband? Are you out in the internet once more chatting with other women? [X(]
Must I really ask my cousin to send the German Secret Service to take care of you cheating POS?
Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson
jetjockey

Post by jetjockey »

unfortunately, this also means people can't ask "how is the game" "Is it worth playing"...

Would it be possible to only so lock the "Opponents Wanted" sub-page?
Brian Anthony Rademacher
MarieHenriette

Post by MarieHenriette »

Listen , Historiker

Linda is my wyfe.
Maybe she's only doing the household, but she woth 50 times more then you.
Instead of a game forum, this has become a nazi-forum, where the eldest posters put the younger under pressure.
This is unthinkable in our time.

And you, Mr. Historiker,will not laugh any longer.
I'll find your mail and living-place, and then you may kiss Linda , while I slowly cut your head off.

Then , finally , for the USS AMERICA types, you're all nuts, you masturbate, while repressing the younger would-be players.
So,degrading.
ATTENTION, I bought a couple of games in Matrix, well, all very friendly.
Only that forum : I guess I will throw allmy matrix-games in the dustbin.

JOHN
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

Listen , Historiker

Linda is my wyfe.
Instead of a game forum, this has become a nazi-forum, where the eldest posters put the younger under pressure.

I'll find your mail and living-place, and then you may kiss Linda , while I slowly cut your head off.

Then , finally , for the USS AMERICA types, you're all nuts, you masturbate, while repressing the younger would-be players.
So,degrading.

JOHN
Heard that before,. But those were long bearded fellows who said it in a more sophisticated and poetic way. Can you please try again, so my cousin's secret service boys have it more easy to find you? [8D]

So tell me John, is it possible that you are my husband? Did you find a way out of the cellar?

Bisou,
Linda

GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Listen , Historiker

Linda is my wyfe.

So,degrading.

JOHN

OK. You're making threats of physical violence toward other forum members. Doesn't this warrant being banned from Matrix? I suggest Matrix take action here.
wdolson

Post by wdolson »

OK, this is getting locked down. Physical threats on someone's life are way out of bounds.

In the future if you suspect that someone may be posting from a shill account, contact Matrix or write me privately. Matrix logs all IP addresses and can see if someone is posting under an alias account.

Many years ago on another forum I was on there was a witch hunt when someone was convinced that a new member was someone else who was banned from the forum. There were some similarities in posting style, but it turned out the new member was not the same person and turned out to be a decent person in the end.

Bill
WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

Return to “Opponents Wanted”