paypal

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

leftydad

paypal

Post by leftydad »

Anybody have any trouble getting Plimus to accept Paypal for this game? It won't for me. Always had before.
James
LuckyJim1010

RE: paypal

Post by LuckyJim1010 »

Worked fine last night
gabeeg

Post by gabeeg »

..worked for me yesterday, late morning...
Kind Regards,

Harry
DBeves

Post by DBeves »

ORIGINAL: leftydad

Anybody have any trouble getting Plimus to accept Paypal for this game? It won't for me. Always had before.

Yes had issues myself ... not sure if they were the same as yours but went through the process and selected paypal - but every time I logged in it didnt accept - just chucked me back to the log on screen. . gave up in the end and paid by credit card.
leftydad

Post by leftydad »

I ended up having to use a Visa card. Wouldn't take Paypal. I would get to the point of submitting to Paypal, then it said "Plimus is unable to process." I checked and my Paypal account is fine.
James
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi guys,

I'm very interested to hear more from you about this. I'd be grateful if you would contact me at erikr@matrixgames.com and give me as much information as you can about the PayPal orders you tried to complete that did not go through.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
budd

Post by budd »

Hi Erik,

My purchase of DC2 went thru on the second attempt. I dont have a credit card on my paypal account, i fund it thru moneypak. It's not verified either, you have to link a credit card or bank account to be verified. The Slitherine message came up and the only options were to link a card or cancel, so i canceled. the only reason i tried again was to take a screenshot to post here, but it went thru[:D]. Looking at my paypal account i noticed a hold had been placed and then removed from my account so that must account for why it went thru. I'm new to this paypal thing, something i didnt know was that apparently according to an email from paypal I exceeded my spending limit which the email says is $30 unless your account is verified, hmmmm wonder why it went thru then. I noticed also that the game doesn't auto register to your member account like it did when i purchased with a credit card, why is that? I will register it manually next, see how that goes. One last thing even though i bought thru the matrix website the email said funds were sent to Slitherine, don't know if that matters or not. Thought i'd pass my paypal experience along in case anyone else has issues. Off to register DC2 and then pick up DC1, Jesus i have to stop reading these forums I get brainlocked and suck at operational games but posters just made it seems unavoidable[;)] The force is strong in this one. Damn...thx Vic[:'(]
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Return to “Tech Support”