Editor

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

DBeves

Editor

Post by DBeves »

I am likely being dense here - but where exactly is the editor ?
parusski

RE: Editor

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: DBeves

I am likely being dense here - but where exactly is the editor ?

Select the campaign or scenario you want, then at the next screen you will see the "Edit" button. Click it to edit the campaign you chose.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Ritterkrieg_slith

Post by Ritterkrieg_slith »

and saving?

Having a hard time with that!

Troy
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

ORIGINAL: Ritterkrieg

and saving?

Having a hard time with that!

Troy

You can only access the save button from the Map view in the Editor. You need to go back to that view often and save as there's no auto save and it crashes often.
WitE2 tester, WitW, WitP, CMMO, CM2, GTOS, GTMF, WP & WPP, TOAW4, BA2
Ritterkrieg_slith

Post by Ritterkrieg_slith »

I figured it out but thanks very much!

Troy

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”