E-mail game

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: alexs

parzival

E-mail game

Post by parzival »

I triede
to set up an email game but I had a problem. When tried to send the first allies moved I got an error message:

Component 'MSMAPI32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

What should I do? I have a registered game, version 1.1.
heckler

RE: E-mail game

Post by heckler »

ORIGINAL: parzival

I triede
to set up an email game but I had a problem. When tried to send the first allies moved I got an error message:

Component 'MSMAPI32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

What should I do? I have a registered game, version 1.1.

Did anyone answer this question? Just had the same problem...
JSS

Post by JSS »

heckler,

Matrix support staff will have to answer what a MSMAPI32.OCX error means.

What type of PBEM where you playing (i.e. secure game of Normandy 32 turn campaign as Allied player)?

JSS
heckler

Post by heckler »

ORIGINAL: JSS

What type of PBEM where you playing (i.e. secure game of Normandy 32 turn campaign as Allied player)?

JSS

Correct! I realized my error, and tried to do it as Axis (the person going 2nd has to submit the game) and received the same message. Matrix told me to reinstall and re-patch...same problem. Is it a security issue with the game opening my e-mail or something? I'm eager for my cousin to kick my behind, so I would love any ideas on working thi out...
JSS

Post by JSS »

ORIGINAL: heckler

ORIGINAL: JSS

JSS

Correct! I realized my error, and tried to do it as Axis (the person going 2nd has to submit the game) and received the same message. Matrix told me to reinstall and re-patch...same problem. Is it a security issue with the game opening my e-mail or something? I'm eager for my cousin to kick my behind, so I would love any ideas on working thi out...

When does the error message show up? If you've completed the secure game settings screen and hit the start secure game set up button, you can use the "return to start" button... this will allow you to manually attach the secure game start turn file to an email (its in .../Matrix Games/Battles in Normandy/Email/Send/ folder).

JSS

Return to “Battles In Normandy Support”