Controls

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Moderator: David Winter

Mad Russian

Controls

Post by Mad Russian »

I use a computer keyboard not a monitor, how do I save a game and set up an audible play?

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.
Brockleigh

RE: Controls

Post by Brockleigh »

I assume you meant "mouse" instead of monitor?

Either way, you can save the game by hitting [Esc] and selecting "Save Game"

To create an audible, you'll need to go into the Utility Set from the Main Startup Menu, click on Playbook From the Toolbar, Edit Playbook, and then select the particular playbook you're using. From there, you can choose which audibles to assign, add or remove plays from your playbook, and create situational profiles (i.e., Use these plays if it's 3rd down and more than 10.)
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta gum.

Marauders

RE: Controls

Post by Marauders »

It is too bad that audibles were not attached to a formation rather than a playbook.

Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”