3v3[Rematch in progress]

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

Tac2i

RE: 3v3[In progress...]

Post by Tac2i »

I'm not talking about a screenshot program you may have on your computer, I'm talking about the screenshots taken by the game automatically, if the feature is enabled. ATG has three screenshot modes: regular (standard size hexes), zoomed out (small hexes), and zoomed in (large hexes). The zoomed out mode is the default. Your desktop screen resolution has nothing to do with it.
ORIGINAL: Kraftwerk

My screenshots are always whatever my desktop resolution is set at..strange.

Attachments
RulVar850.jpg
RulVar850.jpg (129.63 KiB) Viewed 133 times
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
all5n

Post by all5n »

This really should be a user-defined option that you can change on the fly. Does not really make sense to have this stored in the game rules.

I would love to easily be able to create a situation map that i can plan strategy on.

ORIGINAL: Webizen

I'm not talking about a screenshot program you may have on your computer, I'm talking about the screenshots taken by the game automatically, if the feature is enabled. ATG has three screenshot modes: regular (standard size hexes), zoomed out (small hexes), and zoomed in (large hexes). The zoomed out mode is the default. Your desktop screen resolution has nothing to do with it.
ORIGINAL: Kraftwerk

My screenshots are always whatever my desktop resolution is set at..strange.

Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

@all5n: agreed. This feature should be exposed in the game's UI as a switch. Some super modder out there probably could do it.

P.S. Hope to have my turn done not later than tomorrow. It caught me at a busy time. Follow on turns should be much faster.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

My dad passed away last night and I'll be heading out of town tomorrow. If time permits I'll get my turn done before leaving town. My dad was a WWII U.S. Navy veteran, 1944-1946.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Meanfcker

Post by Meanfcker »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your father.
Where did he serve? I have given much of my study time to the Pacific war, was he there?
No hurry on the game, this is a summer project.
Shadehawk

Post by Shadehawk »

My condolances! Please do not think about the game. I lost my father a few weeks ago, so I know there are 101 other things more important now. Take care of yourself and your family!

Pål
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

My dad served in the Pacific theater 1944-1946 on board the USS Dutchess APA-98 (an attack transport) as a Radioman. Had an uncle that served in the 2nd Armored Division in Patton's army. He drove a Sherman tank and saw action in North Africa, Sicily and Northern Europe. Also had an uncle that served in the 88 Infantry Division in Italy. He was killed in action May 12, 1944 a few days short of his 19th birthday.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Meanfcker

Post by Meanfcker »

It is well to remember the sacrifices made by men such as these, and to be thankful.
Krafty

Post by Krafty »

*salute* My condolences.

My grand father served as Yeoman 1st Class on the USS San Diego. Pretty interesting ship. They were the first ship into Tokyo Bay. My grand fathers diary talks about how he was so frightened it was a trap, and all the shore guns he could see from the tower of the ship, and how he expected to see flashes from them the whole way to the dock.

Carroll Ogburn Sr.
all5n

Post by all5n »

Turn back to paul.
Meanfcker

Post by Meanfcker »

Well Kraft, I hope your job is easier than mine [&:] !?
Krafty

Post by Krafty »

I think we've got it under control. At least our maps are solid.
Shadehawk

Post by Shadehawk »

FYI: I'll be leaving town for my summer holiday this Monday, and most likely be out of town until July 20th or so. If DanF manage to do his turn before the weekend, I'll get my done during the weekend, but after that I'm probably incommunicado for nearly 4 weeks.

Cheers!
SH
all5n

Post by all5n »

Be sure and turn your country over to someone that can play your turn while your gone.

Better yet, take your laptop on your vacation and play when you have time.
Krafty

Post by Krafty »

Looks to be in there shade, maybe can get in a few before you have to leave. I understand if you dont want someone to do yer turns, I really wouldnt either. We got all summer. Hope you enjoy the vacation!
Meanfcker

Post by Meanfcker »

Kraft, your turn is in the box.
Krafty

Post by Krafty »

Somebody is gonna load their turn up with less resource sites than they started with *whistles innocently* and alot less riflemen.
Shadehawk

Post by Shadehawk »

I'll be bringing my laptop. There's no net access, but I will be able to check from time to time when we wisit my in-laws. :)
Meanfcker

Post by Meanfcker »

Well, we are at it hammer and tongs now! I would appreciate if you Watchtower commanders would act like my ex, and just lie there and take it, he he.
Shaping up to be a very confusing and diffused fight.
Krafty

Post by Krafty »

lol

Return to “Opponents Wanted”