Chits too bright?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Josh

Chits too bright?

Post by Josh »

Not sure but my chits seems to be a bit on the bright side. Fiddled with my monitor controls (color temperature, brightness, contrast) but that doesn't do much, and this is the only game that I have this problem with.
Any ideas?

Attachments
Matrix.jpg
Matrix.jpg (251.06 KiB) Viewed 55 times
Bison36

RE: Chits too bright?

Post by Bison36 »

It looks like a bloom effect. Perhaps try turning off the bloom in the system preferance.
Josh

Post by Josh »

/update

So I upgraded to the latest patch (1.2), guess what... now the game won't run at all... doh. It's giving me an "exception error" same as posted in other threads. It stops at the load screen at 10% then it quits.
Bison36

Post by Bison36 »

I'd try to rerun the patch in case some of the files didn't copy over correctly.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Problem solved, thx guys [&o]

I didn't re-run the patch although that seems like a good idea, I deleted the game, had to manually delete some folders that were *still* in the Matrix folder but were otherwise empty. Rebooted the pc, reinstalled everything, and did not upgrade to patch 1.2. Game runs again. Turned off bloom and lo and behold, chits are crisp and clear, everything's fine so I can go to bed a happy man. [:D]
JFalk68

Post by JFalk68 »

I noticed bloom does this, if you like Thomas Kinkade the painter of light...this option is for you! :)

Return to “Tech Support”