Facebook group is created!

This exciting new release is a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Designed and developed in cooperation with Uwe Eickert, the original designer of Conflict of Heroes, and Western Civlization Software, the award-winning computer wargame studio, no effort has been spared to bring the outstanding Conflict of Heroes gameplay to the computer. Conflict of Heroes includes an AI opponent as well as full multiplayer support with an integrated forum and game lobby. To remain true to the core gameplay of the board game, the PC version is designed to be fun, fast and easy to play, though hard to master. The game design is also historically accurate and teaches and rewards platoon and company-level combined arms tactics without overwhelming the player with rules.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

JFalk68

Facebook group is created!

Post by JFalk68 »

I created a facebook group this morning. Here is the url for it www.facebook.com/#!/groups/304061113012713/

Feel free to join the page add me as a friend! My facebook name is John Falkowski, you will see my profile as the admin of the group.

So why a facebook group? Well I am on facebook everyday keeping in touch with friends and family and I like the interface of FB and the messaging feature of it. I think it will be a great way to promote the game and I think it will make it easier to find an online opponent on short notice.

I am usually available to play online after 10:00 om EST.

Thanks!
junk2drive

RE: Facebook group is created!

Post by junk2drive »

Joined but it will be a while before I am ready for h2h.

Another thing that I have noticed with fb, Matrix and BFC seem to post news on fb before they post it in the forums.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
JFalk68

Post by JFalk68 »

Np junk2drive, Whenever you are ready, send a message and maybe we can get a game played. I tried a game against a guy called Viperdave a few days ago and I got schooled on the nuances of the game. I'm still not ready for the more experiences COH players haha
wodin

Post by wodin »

I've mentioned it on the Tactical Wargame FB page.
JFalk68

Post by JFalk68 »

Thanks Wodin!
Mr. Z

Post by Mr. Z »

We've also made a FB page for WCS, and I've linked to your group page for CoH for PC. Please find us on FB and Like us, thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Western- ... ef=tn_tnmn

It's a little bare-bones for now, but we hope to start filling it with content (and link it to our wiki, which is also soon to grow, with more info on scenario building).
wodin

Post by wodin »

Mr Z I shall mention it on the Tactical Wargame FB page, which is picking up likes fairly well just gone over the hundred mark.
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Mr. Z

Post by Mr. Z »

Thanks, wodin--WCS has Liked the Tactical Wargaming page :)

Return to “Conflict of Heroes Series”