What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

parusski

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

Post by parusski »

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Joseph Stalin: Red Terror
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=QF_fOHjWJMo

Like it.
Eggzellent! [:D]
Soviet Storm
Superb quality. Yes it is worth owning. [:D]
Soviet Storm: WW2 In the East (Battle of Stalingrad) (bg-subs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wheGNXA5ryg

Attachments
Russland_..anzer_II.jpg
Russland_..anzer_II.jpg (17.62 KiB) Viewed 70 times
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
nelmsm1

Post by nelmsm1 »

Watching the Moseley Allvarez fight waiting for Cotto and Mayweather
parusski

Post by parusski »

Most you guys are old enough and have the right sense of humor to appreciate this clip. It is the hugely funny Foster Brooks at a Dean Martin roasts. God, was Brooks' drunk act funny. You are required to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNakQ48etN4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aytIvbMC91g&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKYSlaRhyBQ&feature=related
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Joseph Stalin: Red Terror
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=QF_fOHjWJMo

SLAAKMAN, take a look at these amateur East Front videos. I have never seen most of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLQgOkNQ3E&feature=related
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

SLAAKMAN, take a look at these amateur East Front videos. I have never seen most of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLQgOkNQ3E

Ah yes, the beautiful "Mein Krieg" series. Good detail of the shock & tragedy that so many endured. Death to Utopianism in all its hideous forms!
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
parusski

Post by parusski »

Death to Utopianism in all its hideous forms!

Ah, would be nice to rid America of utopia seekers.
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Missing Links 911 - Israel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDrSr_h0A7I
— Winston Churchill
Orm

Post by Orm »

Slaakman. Maybe you should remove your last link so you do not get another ban or something.

Edit: Not that I am sure that it will or so. I just remember the video that caused some heated discussion a while back and your ban. This one seems to be able to generate hot tempers as well.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Orm

Slaakman. Maybe you should remove your last link so you do not get another ban or something.

Edit: Not that I am sure that it will or so. I just remember the video that caused some heated discussion a while back and your ban. This one seems to be able to generate hot tempers as well.

I'm with Orm my buddy.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

er...its only a link to a documentary I found on boobtube. I didnt start a thread about it as last time. Has anyone complained? (EDIT); btw, Did you watch the video?
— Winston Churchill
nate25

Post by nate25 »

No one's complained, we just don't want to give the teacher an excuse to rap your knuckles.

We kinda like havin' the Green One around. (Sorta, Maybe . . [:D])
I have a subtle and cunning plan.
parusski

Post by parusski »

er...its only a link to a documentary I found on boobtube. I didnt start a thread about it as last time. Has anyone complained? (EDIT); btw, Did you watch the video?

YEAH, I complained. I just fired off an email to President Obummer. And with luck you will be in Gitmo by tomorrow. Oh wait, that was closed after the Bushman left office. What? It wasn't? How can that be? Someone promised. UUUHH, what was I supposed to be typing?
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

hmmmm well maybe after careful thought, I might pull it for the reason that nobody wants to watch it. However, if they are rejecting it merely because of the title, without viewing the content then I should leave it up. Or maybe replace it with another similar subject. BTW this isnt the first time Ive posted something about 911. Why would anyone notice this now?
— Winston Churchill
parusski

Post by parusski »

hmmmm well maybe after careful thought, I might pull it for the reason that nobody wants to watch it. However, if they are rejecting it merely because of the title, without viewing the content then I should leave it up. Or maybe replace it with another similar subject. BTW this isnt the first time Ive posted something about 911. Why would anyone notice this now?

I don't know. Could it be your mercurial personality and LOUD voice??[:D] I have no problem with anything you have ever posted, even about my beautiful daughter. Not much bothers me. But you know we have plenty of busybody members who would love to get someone spanked for posting something they do not like.
Orm

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: nate25

No one's complained, we just don't want to give the teacher an excuse to rap your knuckles.

We kinda like havin' the Green One around. (Sorta, Maybe . . [:D])
Indeed. [:)]
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
Orm

Post by Orm »

I must confess that I have not watched it. It is two hours long and I do not have that long attention span for a 'documentary' on youtube. I watched about 5 minutes on different parts of it. Do you watch all of them that you post? Anyway. It seems that I was wrong and no one notice and react to this one.
ilovestrategy

Post by ilovestrategy »

I'm watching Paulus in Stalingrad.
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

I'm watching Paulus in Stalingrad.

A voice of sanity you have. And great taste.

Return to “General Discussion”