Seeking IJA/IJN opposition

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
wga8888

Seeking IJA/IJN opposition

Post by wga8888 »

I am new at this one but have a matrix Pacific War, SPI WITP background; extensive boardgaming background. Like to jump into a campaign and accelerate my learning the hard way. Having played the first number of turns vs AI, I prefer the unpredictabilty of a human opponent. Mistakes on both sides assumed. I am guess 3 days per turn is a good interval as will gains in movement, construction, replacements to make enough meat in a PBEM turn. This is not my only activity in life so a turn every other day is estimated, faster on weekends.

I am open to opponents suggestions

Am using UCV as a springboard into future WITP play. I have the WITP but consensus is directing me to invest into WITP-AE. End goal is have games of WITP-AE, War in the East, and War Between the States going. However I have lots of boardgame tournament admin to do as well.
Bill Thomson
wga8888@icloud.com
Discord: wga8888 #7339
817-501-2978 CST [-6 GMT]
wga8888

RE: Seeking IJA/IJN opposition

Post by wga8888 »

I am now full as have games going with Brian, Bob, and Max. Will see how fast the learning curve will be. I am allies in all three as my wargame history has been vs professional Romans, Napoleonic French, Confederates, Central Powers, Germany, Japan, Axis.
Bill Thomson
wga8888@icloud.com
Discord: wga8888 #7339
817-501-2978 CST [-6 GMT]
RGIJN

RE: Seeking IJA/IJN opposition

Post by RGIJN »

good luck to everyone!

Return to “Opponents wanted”