My neighbor needs help

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

parusski

RE: My neighbor needs help

Post by parusski »

Warspite1

Wha? What have you been told? It wasn't me I tell you - and it was just a bit of fun. Er would have been if it was me, but it wasn't and I don't know what you mean anyway.....

HA. That's what happens when you take Marjories side. DAMMIT Robert, dammit three times around the Tower of London with enough DAMN for the weekend. DAMN!!!!!!!
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
2ndACR

Post by 2ndACR »

If your unsure how to help her, send me the address and I will take a road trip (for some reason) and help her out.
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

If your unsure how to help her, send me the address and I will take a road trip (for some reason) and help her out.

ROAD TRIP TOAD TRIP ROAD TRIP!! I will swing(huhuuhu I said swing) through Texas to pick you up.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
2ndACR

Post by 2ndACR »

Nah, I would prefer to help her without an audience. LOL

Just an address will do. I will think of some reason to have to go to wherever she is.
parusski

Post by parusski »

Nah, I would prefer to help her without an audience. LOL

Just an address will do. I will think of some reason to have to go to wherever she is.

FINE. 666-69 Hyacinth B. Avenue, Uttoxeter, Englandia in care of Robert of Uttox.
2ndACR

Post by 2ndACR »

Sounds complicated, but on my way.
parusski

Post by parusski »

Sounds complicated, but on my way.

Let us know how it all turns out, we are counting on you.
Dennistoun

Post by Dennistoun »

Ohhhh! You are awful!
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: teddy

Ohhhh! You are awful!

Thanks, I appreciate such compliments. BUT, what part of my (normal) rotten attitude did you depreciate the most?? [:D]
Dennistoun

Post by Dennistoun »

A particular phrase from the great Kenneth Williams from the British "Carry On" movies when confronted with something "colourful" shall we say! [:D]
parusski

Post by parusski »

Of course I gnu that!!

Damn Marjorie!
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

ORIGINAL: parusski

I wonder if you guys think I should help my next door neighbor, single, who says she needs help with her entertainment system. Below is a photo of her trying to figure out what she is doing. What do you think I should do????

Sorry just got here. Not sure if you will be able to help, I can't see if that's a Sony or a Samsung, Blue Ray or just regular DVD. Need some high Definition I guess.
Hooked Since AH Gettysburg
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

I wonder if you guys think I should help my next door neighbor, single, who says she needs help with her entertainment system. Below is a photo of her trying to figure out what she is doing. What do you think I should do????

Sorry just got here. Not sure if you will be able to help, I can't see if that's a Sony or a Samsung, Blue Ray or just regular DVD. Need some high Definition I guess.

Thank God you are here. We are all counting on you to help.
critter

Post by critter »

I call BS.
That picture is in The Wargamer forums. Proubly where you got it.
I also submit that if you have to ask what to do in that situation you're either scared of women or gay.
What do you mean we're out of amunition???
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

When I look at the photo I see several possible Entertainment Systems with various possible configurations. I suggest some 'trial and error' tests - plug this in here and that in there, jiggle this, wiggle that, turn this knob up, that knob down, etc. Eventually something may turn on.
ilovestrategy

Post by ilovestrategy »

What ever you do, if you want any chance whatsoever of getting that girl, don't tell her that you're a computer wargamer that participates in a game forum with other wargamers.
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
Prince of Eckmühl

Post by Prince of Eckmühl »

ORIGINAL: critter

I call BS.
I also submit that if you have to ask what to do in that situation you're either scared of women or gay.

I was wrong. She's not a dwarf. Rather, it's a porcelain action-figure that Parusski picked up on Ebay. Happens every day on the Internet. The shortage of proper cotton-briefs for women being what it is, regrettable as this might be, this is parusski's future.
Government is the opiate of the masses.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

What ever you do, if you want any chance whatsoever of getting that girl, don't tell her that you're a computer wargamer that participates in a game forum with other wargamers.
Warspite1

Sound advice [:D] Footballer, Fireman, Astronaut, CEO of a multinational - Good; Wargamer (board or computer) - Not so good [;)].
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: sPzAbt653

When I look at the photo I see several possible Entertainment Systems with various possible configurations. I suggest some 'trial and error' tests - plug this in here and that in there, jiggle this, wiggle that, turn this knob up, that knob down, etc. Eventually something may turn on.
Warspite1

Very good advice!! I think that when entertainment systems don't work it can be very frustrating (ahem..or so I'm told). I think that you have hit the nail on the head sPzAbt653; don't get frustrated or angry, just take your time. I would find a comfy chair, sit the entertainment system on your lap, play around with a few things and see what comes up. All will be working fine in due course I'm sure.

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Prince of Eckmühl
ORIGINAL: critter

I call BS.

I was wrong. She's not a dwarf. Rather, it's a porcelain action-figure that Parusski picked up on Ebay. Happens every day on the Internet. The shortage of proper cotton-briefs for women being what it is, regrettable as this might be, this is parusski's future.
Warspite1

PoE I must say I respectfully disagree with you there. The briefs being worn by the young lady in question are not only perfectly adequate, but I think should be made compulsory; indeed I wear nothing else.

Return to “General Discussion”