Off Topic. About Other Games.

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Blueberry

Off Topic. About Other Games.

Post by Blueberry »

Just out of curiosity... Who is playing what now? Is it yet another replay of ME3 with its old engine and graphics....or even of the entire trilogy? Is it skyrim with its bugs and lag.... Perhaps a game of Moo3? Yeah....it did fail but the patches and mods brought it back....well..some of it....a bit. [;)] ......jagged alliance back in action with its latest patch that fixes the game a bit? Anything at all? Several games at once?

OR could it be the case of ONLY DW .... That's my case anyways. Just my family, work, mother-in-law and mortgage (same category) and, of course, DW. [:D]
WiZz

RE: Off Topic. About Other Games.

Post by WiZz »

Sword of the stars 2. Yes, I'm masochist [:D]
onomastikon

Post by onomastikon »

Currently Battle for Wesnoth (1.10 now), Conquest of Elysium, very little DW at the moment (just reinstalled 1.7.0.8 actually after not liking the current patch too much)!
Fetrik

Post by Fetrik »

I've been playing Shogun RotS, Red faction Armageddon, Saints Row the Third and CoE 3 the last few days. Also waiting for my joystick to arrive so i can try Black Shark 2 which i bought from the devs this weekend.
Sarissofoi

Post by Sarissofoi »

Legue of legends.
Mostly.
But I take some break from it and play again in King of Dragon Pass.
Great game.
Awesome oldschool. Mix rpg strategy and village simulation.
Did I mention that is mostly text based with static pictures? Artworks are great btw.
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

Adavanced Squad Leader [Board Game]: some its variants Genesis II, Chosen Reservoir, and Pork Chop Hill...

I have been thinking about picking up Harpoon III again since we appear to be heading for the Iranians trying to close off the Persian Gulf.

I am doing those while I code all of my Attack of the Clones/Clone Wars races/characters for DW.
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
DasTactic

Post by DasTactic »

Mainly playing DW, Elemental Fallen Enchantress, Conquest of Elysium 3, and MineCraft if I can't be bothered getting my brain into gear.
jlevans

Post by jlevans »

Besides DW, CiV with the VEM mod.

Waiting for SotS2 to go 1.0 before I dive into it.

Now and then a little of Matrix's WitE although I do wish it would be moved in the direction of more of a winnable game than an Eastern front simulation with all the restrictions from history.
James L Evans
Igard

Post by Igard »

I'm building 3 model kits. 2 of them are for a competition.

1. Ferrari F2007 Formula 1 car Kimi Raikkonen's championship winner.

2. WWII Aircraft carrier USS Enterprise CV6 diorama.

3. Klingon D7 modified to a Romulan Stormbird with lights.
WoodMan

Post by WoodMan »

At the moment mainly Battlefield 3 because its easy to jump in and out of and I don't have much time. [:(]

I've almost hit lvl 45, one game off I'd say, then I'm going to get the DLC.

DW Legends and Skyrim are the other game I *want* to play but I'm waiting until I get some more free time, starting Thursday this week [:)]
"My body may be confined to this chair, but my mind is free to explore the universe" - Stephen Hawking
Simulation01

Post by Simulation01 »

It's pretty bad right now. I'm playing some DW but, I have a lot of resizing work to do on my favorite mods. I tried to play CIV V and wanted to cry. Reinstalled CIV IV and wanted to cry. Played some sotsII and screamed. I was playing a lot of Skyrim but, I took an arrow to the knee.
"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved Earth and Heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will." -Tennyson
jpwrunyan

Post by jpwrunyan »

Battle for Wesnoth
Dwarf Fortress

Ps if you dont know dwarf fortress then you dont deserve to live. Best. Game. Evar. Period.
Kayoz

Post by Kayoz »

ORIGINAL: Igard
3. Klingon D7 modified to a Romulan Stormbird with lights.

Slacker! An ambitious modeller would have done the B10.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” ― Christopher Hitchens
onomastikon

Post by onomastikon »

ORIGINAL: Das123

Elemental Fallen Enchantress

Your feelings on this monsieur? After what I felt was a terrible experience in E:WOM Beta (miserable communication and process flow) I vowed not to take part in any SD Beta process again.
w1p

Post by w1p »

I second onomastikon - e:wom was such a great idea poorly done...

havn't tried elemental fallen enchantress yet, is it any good?
Omnax

Post by Omnax »

Armada 2526 supernova. Also waiting for SOTS2 to sort out all the crap. Also waiting for Fallen Enchantress and Masters of the Broken World.

Guys, you should really check out Endless Space. It looks so good, and there should be release during the summer. And pre order with access into the beta in about a month.

http://endless-space.amplitude-studios.com/Features
Harry2

Post by Harry2 »

Picked up SOTS: Complete Collection while investigating SOTSII (not going near that just yet).

Wow, why did I not see this game before? Its great. Eating up all of my game time right now, even over DW.

Just check this board from time to time to see if any worthwhile updates to DW:Legends. Then....back to SOTS [:D]
DasTactic

Post by DasTactic »

ORIGINAL: onomastikon

ORIGINAL: Das123

Elemental Fallen Enchantress

Your feelings on this monsieur? After what I felt was a terrible experience in E:WOM Beta (miserable communication and process flow) I vowed not to take part in any SD Beta process again.

Guys, this game is already so far past WoM it isn't funny. It is in its second beta now (3rd beta is due on the 12th of April) and it is already awesomely good. The only real thing left from WoM is the graphics and not much else. 3rd beta will start to introduce real faction diversity and a heap of other things. If the genre even slightly interests you I'd highly recommend it.
J HG T

Post by J HG T »

ORIGINAL: Simulation01

...I took an arrow to the knee.

Seriously? [8|]

I've been trying to get back playing more on PC, but ME3 (both SP and MP) and Forza 4 have eaten surprising amount of my free time.

On PC, I'm playing Anachronox (Thanks again GOG!), SPAZ and SoaSE:Rebellion BETA. I've been thinking of getting Shogun 2 now that I've got new rig. I've always loved Total Wars, especially Rome and Medieval 2.
Other games that I really would like to play again are Space Rangers 2, Star Control 2, Skyrim, Alpha Centauri, Outcast, Deus Ex (both original and HR) and countless others that I won'teven bother to list here.
Stupid real life! Y U GET IN THE WAY OF MY HARDCORE GAMING?!

Nothing is impossible, not if you can imagine it!
"And they hurled themselves into the void of space with no fear."
WiZz

Post by WiZz »

ORIGINAL: Omnax
Guys, you should really check out Endless Space. It looks so good, and there should be release during the summer. And pre order with access into the beta in about a month.

http://endless-space.amplitude-studios.com/Features

Interesting. Thanks for link of the game. [:)]

Return to “General Discussion”