Interface?

Achtung Panzer:Operation Star is an Eastern Front wargame with solid graphics and sprawling battlefields that really emphasize the scope of WWII tank combat. The gameplay is a remarkably realistic turn-based and real-time operational/tactical hybrid wargame that continues the series begun by the acclaimed Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943.
7thcav

RE: Interface?

Post by 7thcav »

Strolled past 60 awhile back...chronologically at least, mentally the story is a little different.
milkweg

Post by milkweg »

Most RTS games have pause and command these days. I won't buy one if it doesn't have pause and command. With pause and command they are actually better than TB because you can pause if your commands are not working out how you like and change them. In TB your decision is final.
apd1004

Post by apd1004 »

Second that, milkweg. Nothing like a tank taking fire 5 seconds into a WEGO turn and you have to wait 55 more seconds to interact with it, while in the meantime it just sits there and takes the fire. Even in pause and command real time, not much you can do once rounds start hitting your tank but at least it makes me feel better.
apd1004
JMass

Post by JMass »

ORIGINAL: apd1004
Nothing like a tank taking fire 5 seconds into a WEGO turn and you have to wait 55 more seconds to interact with it,

Only 35 with Ostfront! [;)]
"Klotzen, nicht Kleckern!"Generaloberst Heinz Wilhelm Guderian

My boardgames collection: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection ... dgame&ff=1
henri51

Post by henri51 »

Like Jack Benny, I have been 36 for many years - OK, most of you are too young to remember Jack Benny, so let us just say that I remember the day that WW2 ended...[X(]

Henri

Return to “Achtung Panzer Operation Star”