Ohka 11 not producing?

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

rev rico

Ohka 11 not producing?

Post by rev rico »

Hi,
I'm in Feb 45 of a scn 1 PBeM game and have a Betty 2e trained and ready to go, but the Ohka 11s are still greyed out. I checked the pool and there is none nor has there ever been. I have a surplus of armaments. How do I get them? I believe it says they're available 1/45.

Thanks
Bob
michaelm75au

RE: Ohka 11 not producing?

Post by michaelm75au »

Problem is in some scenarios the device has a build rate, but the 'Can Build' option is set to 'No'.
"Downfall" is the only one in the official list that has the correct setting from memory.

In original WITP, this was a factory location. It can be the same in AE, but most factory slots in main bases were already occupied.
Michael
rev rico

Post by rev rico »

Sooo... where does that leave me? Is there a fix or did I waste buildig Betty 2e's? :-(
CRations

Post by CRations »

Hi guys,

I had to look up what this was. Can I ask where I would set these ohka 11s to be built? I don't see anything in any of the options or preferences.

And if I understand rev rico correctly they become available in early 1945. Is there a way to research the ohka 11 so it becomes available earlier - maybe sometime in 1944?
Coffee tastes better if the latrines are dug downstream from the encampment.
-- US Army Field Regulations, 1861
jmalter

Post by jmalter »

ORIGINAL: CRations
And if I understand rev rico correctly they become available in early 1945. Is there a way to research the ohka 11 so it becomes available earlier - maybe sometime in 1944?
i'm guessing 'no' - the ohka is a 'device', not an 'airframe'. its production date is set in the scenario file & can't be altered 'in-game'.
rev rico

Post by rev rico »

Can this be edited in the Editor for an exiting PBEM game?

Return to “Tech Support”