Question from a Newbie - How do I build a camp ?

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

bohemondofantioch

Question from a Newbie - How do I build a camp ?

Post by bohemondofantioch »

I appreciate that this is a dumb question but I have just started playing and am on the Basic Game, Tutorial setting. I would like to build camps in my cities but when I go to the 'Build' screen I cannot see any option for Camps. All the other buildings are there but not camps. Am I missing something - should I be changing a setting ?
Grateful for any pointers.
Many thanks
bohemondofantioch

RE: Question from a Newbie - How do I build a camp ?

Please ignore - I have just seen on an earlier forum post that Camps cannot be built on a Basic game.

That would explain it ...
cesteman

Post by cesteman »

OH hello btw. I've never messed with the basic game so I'd have to go look to see what your talking about sorry. In the other scenario's if you have enough resources and money you can build one from overview or clicking on that city. Hope your enjoying the game. Ask away if you have questions.
jimgmccarthy

Post by jimgmccarthy »

You have to have the advanced buildings option checked.
bohemondofantioch

Many thanks both of you. Much appreciated.
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

Welcome! Always good to see new players here.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”