Is there a bundle deal for the DLC?

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

crismac_slith

Is there a bundle deal for the DLC?

Post by crismac_slith »

I'm really thinking about getting this game,but don't really want to spend $114 for all the download content.Is there a package deal you can get for buying all of it up front?Thanks [:)]
VPaulus

RE: Is there a bundle deal for the DLC?

Post by VPaulus »

No, I'm afraid there isn't.
crismac_slith

Post by crismac_slith »

Ok Paulus,Thanks for the response.I will think about it some more before I decide.
Huffy

Post by Huffy »

I may be missing some thing...40.00 for the game,...then 15.00 for the three DLC camp's...is there some I missed to account for the extra 55.00?
HansHafen

Post by HansHafen »

Maybe he is counting each DLC as a physical shipment? And, maybe he is counting all the way through 1945, even though they are not ready yet.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Its $30 for the base game and there are 5 DLC so the price is $55 for everything. With boxes add $10 per item as thats the cost for us to print on demand.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
crismac_slith

Post by crismac_slith »

Yes,thats what the problem was.I wanted the box set for the game,but the DLC I didn't need boxes for that.That is why it was $114.When adding to my cart the box set of the game,it only gave me the option to get box sets for the DLC.I just needed to go back out and select it again to get the box free DLC.Saved me $50.Thanks all for the help.I will get it now for that price. [:)]
HansHafen

Post by HansHafen »

You bet! I think you will like it. Also, once you have had some practice with the AI, start playing some human opponents. There are some websites that run Tournaments and Ladders and Leagues for Panzer Corps you may be interested in. Panzer Club is one and Panzer Liga is another.
Dreadgod

Post by Dreadgod »

I'll be honest, I haven't purchased a disk version of a PC game in... heck, it's been a LONG time in terms of this industry, more than 2-3 years. Whenever humanly possible I go for the digital download, as long as the company has a good system for downloading it again in the future if I reinstall or switch computers. And like we see with Panzer Corps, it's a good way to save some shekels!
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

It's worth remembering that you can also just burn the installer files, write the serial(s) on the DVD, and you are good to go, even when the internet is closed down due to lack of use [;)]

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
crismac_slith

Post by crismac_slith »

Well just bought the game and it's 5 DLC.Downloading now,thanks for all the great ideas [:)]
Tomokatu

Post by Tomokatu »

Welcome to the madhouse.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction

Return to “Panzer Corps”