DaBigBabes - Ironman scenario

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

drw61

DaBigBabes - Ironman scenario

Post by drw61 »

Been working on a DaBigBabes version of Andy's Ironman scenario to be played as allies verses the Japanese AI. Please take a look, feedback is very welcome.

I used DaBigBabes-A, Stock Map, Dec.7 as a starting point and added in scenario 10 changes for this mod.

By the way, after looking at the database for scenario 10 I think that Andy is a very devious and sadistic person.[:D]

Thanks to Andy and the DBBB team for all the hard work, it is much appreciated!

Here is the update with Scenario 10 v6. I'm still looking for any changes so feedback is welcome

Enjoy, Daryl

Added -
Minor Update, not a game breaker if you have already started a game.
Added some extra aviation support, leaders and increased the experience level on several air units for the AI. Also adjusted fuel/supplies levels and daily supplies on the allied side.
Now with the scn and aei data file included

Attachments
scn055.zip
(913.44 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
drw61

RE: DaBigBabes - Ironman scenario

Post by drw61 »

Here is the first half the AI Files
Attachments
aei055Part1.zip
(750.36 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
drw61

Post by drw61 »

Second half of the AI files

Enjoy!
Attachments
aei055Part2.zip
(756.4 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
JWE

Post by JWE »

ORIGINAL: drw61
By the way, after looking at the database for scenario 10 I think that Andy is a very devious and sadistic person.[:D]
Devious? Sadistic? After all, he comes from the race that paints themselves blue, who use the claidheam mor to pick their teeth, wear skirts into battle with no underwear, and think the bagpipes are more beautiful then Bach (not that I have a problem with any of this).

Thanks for doing this drw61. This kind of support from the community brings a tear to the eye and a ton of points on the respect meter. My deepest appreciation.

Ciao. John

PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

Are these the new and especially sadistic AI files or the original AI files?

A ton of work to convert all of those.  I looked at it and just did not have the time to do it.  THANKS.

PS: If you ever get the chance to convert the Ironman Allied to DBB ...  Thanks in advance.[8D]
Pax
drw61

Post by drw61 »

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

Not positive on this, they are from the latest patch download 1.0.6.1108r9

A ton of work to convert all of those.  I looked at it and just did not have the time to do it.  THANKS.
I used withploadAE for the majority of the transfer and now going line by line in the editor to spot check

PS: If you ever get the chance to convert the Ironman Allied to DBB ...  Thanks in advance.[8D]
Maybe....I was wanting to do Scenario 2 next, but am still looking at this one for anything I missed
drw61

Post by drw61 »

Thanks John, but you, Don, Andy and the rest of the DBBB team did the really hard work, Thanks!
ORIGINAL: JWE

Devious? Sadistic? After all, he comes from the race that paints themselves blue, who use the claidheam mor to pick their teeth, wear skirts into battle with no underwear, and think the bagpipes are more beautiful then Bach (not that I have a problem with any of this).

Thanks for doing this drw61. This kind of support from the community brings a tear to the eye and a ton of points on the respect meter. My deepest appreciation.

Ciao. John

Andy Mac

Post by Andy Mac »

Which version of Ironman did you use I did poset the latest one a few weeks ago ;)

Watch the many changes to bases a lot of bses had a lot of LI and resource added to give organic (but bombable) supply generation
drw61

Post by drw61 »

Updated to Scenario 10 v6.

ORIGINAL: Andy Mac

Which version of Ironman did you use I did poset the latest one a few weeks ago ;)

Watch the many changes to bases a lot of bses had a lot of LI and resource added to give organic (but bombable) supply generation
Mac Linehan

Post by Mac Linehan »

drw61 -

Great Scott! I can only imagine the amount of time and effort it must have taken to edit, configure and mate Babes with Andy Mac's awesome Ironman scenario.

Thank You for your dedication and hard work; your mod will tempt many players into trying Life in the Fast Lane - and I have no doubt, that - with Andy's wicked AI scripts thrown into the mix - it will be good!

Mac
LAV-25 2147
drw61

Post by drw61 »

Updated with Scenario 10 v6. I'm still looking for any changes so feedback is always welcome.

Daryl
PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

Not positive on this, they are from the latest patch download 1.0.6.1108r9

I used withploadAE for the majority of the transfer and now going line by line in the editor to spot check

Maybe....I was wanting to do Scenario 2 next, but am still looking at this one for anything I missed

Not sure, but I think Andy updated the AI files since in his thread here in the Mod Forum. I believe, and other more knowledgeable people can confirm, that R9 was only an EXE update. I don't think any database or AI files were included in that patch.
Pax
CaptBeefheart

Post by CaptBeefheart »

drw: Thanks a lot for the effort. I will try to take a look before too long.

Cheers,
CC
Beer, because barley makes lousy bread.
eloso

Post by eloso »

Any chance of doing this for scenario B &/or C?
drw61

Post by drw61 »

Minor Update, not a game breaker if you have already started a game, see first post for download.

Added some extra aviation support, leaders and increased the experience level on several air units for the AI. Also adjusted fuel/supplies levels and daily supplies in LA, Sydney, Rangoon, China, and other minor tweaks.

Daryl
Attachments
SHP_4510.zip
(982.33 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
razanon

Post by razanon »

when daironbabes to play aganist allied? im sure more players than me are jfb.
Symon

Post by Symon »

Minor Update, not a game breaker if you have already started a game, see first post for download.

Added some extra aviation support, leaders and increased the experience level on several air units for the AI. Also adjusted fuel/supplies levels and daily supplies in LA, Sydney, Rangoon, China, and other minor tweaks.

Daryl
Hi Daryl,

Want me to post this update up on the website?
Nous n'avons pas peur! Vive la liberté! Moi aussi je suis Charlie!
Yippy Ki Yay.
drw61

Post by drw61 »

Sorry, I don't have a DBBB version of Ironman Allied by Andy Mac, if that is what you are looking for.

Ironman Allied by Andy Mac is located at
tm.asp?m=3076885
or
tm.asp?m=2920168

ORIGINAL: razanon

when daironbabes to play aganist allied? im sure more players than me are jfb.
drw61

Post by drw61 »

Hello Symon!
Thanks, but this one is DBBB of Scenario 10, not Scenario 2(DaIronBabes).

Ill PM you this afternoon.
Thanks Daryl
ORIGINAL: Symon

Daryl
Hi Daryl,

Want me to post this update up on the website?
razanon

Post by razanon »

thx friend but i was asking about dbb iron man scenario for a jfb. thx anyway :)

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”