SU 100 for $72,000

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Jeffrey H.

SU 100 for $72,000

Post by Jeffrey H. »

I just read this in a story on Yahoo news:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/strangest ... 00378.html

Although the link to the websie doesn't work, the picture and story really do say that you can buy one for the price in the title.

That's about as much as a 1970 Mach 1 Mustang with a 428 cj that I was looking at...

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
Hellcat 707 Hp

RE: SU 100 for $72,000

Post by Hellcat 707 Hp »

$72,000 for 428 CJ?[&:] Way to much money. Hell there are two for sale, less than 8 miles from my house for $22,000.[:'(] Maybe for Hemi Charger or Plymouth GTX. Nice find though on the SU-100!!![:D]
Loyalty Is My Honor
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

Does it come with Ammo? Some people need to learn some things!!
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

Reminds me of when the aircraft carrier was on sale on ebay. It was an old English aircraft carrier that was sold to a South American country. Anyway, the description said, "Does not come with aircraft!"
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

Although the link to the websie doesn't work, the picture and story really do say that you can buy one for the price in the title.

That's about as much as a 1970 Mach 1 Mustang with a 428 cj that I was looking at...
If I win the Lottery I'll buy it. The $72K is FOB. I wonder what the shipping is?
But, I probably would ship it to some location where they are making war movies these days. The production can rent it from me. The local tank museum near here rents out their tanks to movie productions.
All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Mobius
ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

If I win the Lottery I'll buy it. The $72K is FOB. I wonder what the shipping is?
But, I probably would ship it to some location where they are making war movies these days. The production can rent it from me. The local tank museum near here rents out their tanks to movie productions.

If I can talk my wife into giving me our Paypal password I am buying this baby. It would go great with that aircraft carrier I bought(planes were not included)!
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

Return to “General Discussion”