Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

tyrspawn

Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games

Post by tyrspawn »

Welp, after spending about 4 hours listening to metal, reading the Wikipedia entry on Soviet Deep Battle and Operation Bagration I had a sudden urge to play HTTR/BftB and bought CO HTTR. Any tips or suggestions as I get into it lads?

Cheers.
- Chris Krause
tyrspawn

RE: Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games

Post by tyrspawn »

Erm... what the hell? I guess I am having the same issue as the other guy. The game installed but when I try to launch it:

---------------------------
CmdOps
This product's serial number is either invalid or has not been properly authorised. Please contact the Matrix Games helpdesk at http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/ to report this error.
OK

I made a ticket.. hopefully this gets fixed.
- Chris Krause
henri51

Post by henri51 »

ORIGINAL: tyrspawn

Welp, after spending about 4 hours listening to metal, reading the Wikipedia entry on Soviet Deep Battle and Operation Bagration I had a sudden urge to play HTTR/BftB and bought CO HTTR. Any tips or suggestions as I get into it lads?

Cheers.

Start by looking at the tutorial videos.

Henri
tyrspawn

Post by tyrspawn »

I played HTTR and CO - not much of a noob :)
- Chris Krause
henri51

Post by henri51 »

ORIGINAL: tyrspawn

I played HTTR and CO - not much of a noob :)

Well then the only advice I can give is to watch the movie A Bridge too Far to put you into the mood.

Henri
tyrspawn

Post by tyrspawn »

Sigh... still no action on that ticket. Was hoping to play over the weekend - guess I have to wait for Matrix to give me a new key.
- Chris Krause
rfrizz

Post by rfrizz »

In addition to burning text files with the S/Ns in them to the install DVDs, I always email my serial numbers to myself in case of problems. I have a gmail and a yahoo account, so I mail from one to the other.

That gives me one copy in the sent folder and another copy in the inbox.

EDIT TO ADD: I do the email thing because I'm too lazy to get up to search for the DVD, assuming I know where it is!
Carolie86

Post by Carolie86 »

do wantImage

Return to “Command Ops Series”