New v2.0.329d Public Beta Available!

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

Erik Rutins

New v2.0.329d Public Beta Available!

Post by Erik Rutins »

A new beta update is now available in the Members Club. You can download it if you have registered your game.
It improves retreating Unit behavior, AI weapon selection, and makes Maps more portable, plus a number of Data fixes and adjustments.

v2.0.329d Beta – March 5th, 2011
Fourth Public Beta Update

New Features

• Incorporated a modified version of Dazoline's Random Battle/Random Campaign generators into the official release. This version of the BG/RCG allow players to customize how Random Battles and Random Campaigns are generated. [ul]o Players can now specify if they want to increase the value of Objectives in the battles. Increasing the value of objectives can allow players to gain more victory points through securing Objectives rather than destroying enemy units. This may shorten some random battles. o Players can generate Random Battles and even Random campaigns using the Phase structure of their choice. o Players can control whether the Soviet side uses Science of War or Art of War. The settings allow the player to decide if the Russian side Always uses Science of War, Never uses Science of War, or, in Random Campaigns, uses Science of War for battles until June of 1944, and then switches to use Art of War. o Players can determine how the PrePlanned artillery are handled. Players can choose either side, or both sides or neither side to have PrePlanned artillery barrage. Players can also choose to allow the Random Campaign Generator to choose which mode is used based on the each battle's mission. o Players can easily design their own core force for the Random Campaigns. o A new set of files have been created in the folder; Data/Campaign Core Units. The files in this folder are named to exactly match their counterparts in the folder: Data/Random Campaigns. These files allow players to edit Random Campaign Core forces that will be used in the corresponding Random Campaigns. Players can even create an entirely different core force. Features of these new Campaign Core unit files: [ul] You only have to edit one file to affect all key core units across all of the battles in a Random Campaign.  The modded files support upgrades. If you look in one of the longer Campaign Core Unit files such as the "1st Infantry Div 1941-44 Long" you will see multiple core tags inside the coreunit tag. Each tag has a date and scenario attribute which describes when that upgrade takes place. In the core tag are unit tags, corresponding to the core units in that scenario. Remember that the unitname attribute of a unit tag is what keeps track of that unit between battles and provides the upgrade path.  A file, in (Data/Campaign Core Units) will provide some of the units for each of that campaigns battles subject to:
[/ul]
• The Core Unit Files included with this patch replicate the existing Random Campaigns. If you make no changes to these Core Unit Files, Random Campaigns will have the original Core Forces and Upgrades as originally designed.
• Before making changes to these Core Unit Files you should make backup copies so that you can return them to their original state. When editing the core units you are changing the "Key Core" units in a campaign. You should also make changes to the Campaign description in the Core Unit File to match those changes. You chould also make sure to update the corresponding units in each of the "core" sections of the file. You can 'upgrade" your equipment using these other sections in the file.
• Any non key core units in Battles files will not be affected, so there will be variability retained in the units used from battle to battle in a campaign.
• The Random Campaign description will display the key core units described in the CCU not the original key core units from the campaign file, so remember to make the appropriate changes to the description in the Core Unit File.
[/ul]
New Models, Units and Data Changes

• Models have been updated for BA-64, Pz IVD. New late camo versions have been added for Sd Kfz 222, 222_5, StuG III late, StuG F1 late, Stug F8 late, OpelBlitz and Pz IIF late. • Fixes and improvements have been incorporated for Pz IV E, F1, F2, G, G Late, H and J and the T-4 PzKpfw IV. • Incorporated Camo version and uniform updates for 105mm S10cm K18 late, 150mm sIG33 late, FlaK 36 late, PaK 36 late, PaK 38 late, Pak 40 late, and PaK 41 late. • Some scenario fixes/updates were incorporated into Railway Station, 13th Crossing Guard, and Achtung: Panzer Jaeger. • Battle files and Presets were updated to take advantage of late war camo models. • Random Battle Presets were adjusted to improve the Random Campaign Battles. • A new map and Random Battle Template were added for Wilkowischken. • A new StuG IV has been added. • Two new Russian random campaigns have been added: 1st Tank Corps 1942 Short (Battles on the Chir River) and the 29th Tank Corps 1944 Short.

v2.0.329c Beta - Oct 22, 2011
Third Public Beta Update
    Code Changes[/b] [ul]
  • Fixed a series of bugs with how retreated units behaved. Retreating units will now continue to retreat until they rally.
  • When an armored vehicle targets an infantry unit the Tactical AI will now select the weapon and ammo that has the most chance to inflict losses on the target. This selection will consider the range to the target as well as the Firepower. If the firer and/or target is moving, the weapon selection may change. In most cases this will result in an armored vehicle choosing to use HE shells, then MG AP.
  • Map Maker has been adjusted to provide more portability of maps between systems. This will make it easier for users to work on maps on more than one computer without having to have the same directory structure and simplify the process if multiple users are collaborating on a map project.
  • Map Maker will now insert a map size attribute into Random Battle Templates.
Data Changes
  • Map size attributes have been added to RB Templates for future use.
  • A new sand texture by szartur has been added for use in making desert maps.
  • Updates to the Pz IVE, IVF1, IVF2,IVG, IVH, and IVJ were incorporated. These include making these units decal capable by the scenario designer and the inclusion of multiple commanders so that not all tank commanders are the same.
  • Fixed a problem where grass was too high in a small area on the map for Their toughest Battle.
  • Fixed a problem where RR tracks were tipping over when crossed on The Biggest and the Baddest map. This is actually a work around for a problem with how knockdown fences were implemented.
  • Fixed a problem with how map maker was drawing AI map colors around Telephone lines. Map Maker now only draws selected terrain around the base of one of the telephone poles, rather than along the entire length of the telephone line.
  • Added several new houses styled in the manner common to the style found in rural Hungary.
  • Updated and improved models and crews for the 122MM M1938, F-22 M1936, F-22 USV M1939, PaK 38, PaK 39, PaK 40, s10cm K18, the sIG 33, the ZIS-2 and ZIS-3.
  • Ammo loadouts were updated for almost all ArmouredUnits.
  • The killpower for some offmap artillery guns was reduced. This will reduce the effectives of artillery strikes against armoured units, resulting in fewer armoured units kills resulting from artillery barrages, but more stunned results.
  • Models were added and the map updated for the Stalingrad railway station. The Railway Station and the 13th Crossing scenarios were updated.
  • New units were added for the German PaK 36 and Pak 36 Late, and for the Russian 45mm ATG M-1937 and M-1942. This units have been added as Mobile versions of the above units in the Infantry unit type. Existing scenarios will continue to use the static versions of these units. Scenario designers can choose to use either the stationary version of these units from the Armoured units folder, or the Mobile versions from the Infantry folder. The mobile versions have 'Mobile' after the unit type to make them distinguishable. Random battles will use only the mobile type of these units.
[/ul]
Changes in v2.0.328g Beta
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Yoozername

RE: New v2.0.329d Public Beta Available!

Post by Yoozername »

Do I use my serial number from Kharkov?  It doesn't recognize it.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Yoozername

Do I use my serial number from Kharkov?  It doesn't recognize it.

You should have a serial number for your Panzer Command Ostfront.

thanks
rick
Yoozername

Post by Yoozername »

yes i bought both games.  it doesnt take the s/n.   if i go through the members page and download, why does it even need a s/n especially for a beta??
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Yoozername

yes i bought both games.  it doesnt take the s/n.   if i go through the members page and download, why does it even need a s/n especially for a beta??

the beta patch (329d) should accept your Panzer Command Ostfront serial number. You might double check the serialreg.txt file in the PCO folder to make sure you're using the correct one. (I usually just copy and paste it when I do an install). If it isn't taking it, I don't have an explanation. Maybe the patch download was corrupted?

thanks
Rick

sztartur2

Post by sztartur2 »

I worked for my serial number.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.", Sun Tzu
nelmsm1

Post by nelmsm1 »

Anyone else having trouble launching the game after installing the patch? My screen just flashes half a dozen times and then nothing, right back to where I was.
JMass

Post by JMass »

ORIGINAL: nelmsm

Anyone else having trouble launching the game after installing the patch? My screen just flashes half a dozen times and then nothing, right back to where I was.

Did you check your settings in the configuration window?
"Klotzen, nicht Kleckern!"Generaloberst Heinz Wilhelm Guderian

My boardgames collection: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection ... dgame&ff=1
Jacko

Post by Jacko »

JMASS, are those lovely new StuG III with Schürzen of yours included in this patch?
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

After you install the Beta patch, you should check your Options to make sure they haven't changed.

Thanks
rick
nelmsm1

Post by nelmsm1 »

I don't even get that far. The little screen pops up and I choose play, screen flashes a few times and I'm still at the little screen where you choose Play.
JMass

Post by JMass »

ORIGINAL: Jacko

JMASS, are those lovely new StuG III with Schürzen of yours included in this patch?

Yes, they are included along improvements on all the Pz IVs.

tm.asp?m=2551048&mpage=27&key=&#
"Klotzen, nicht Kleckern!"Generaloberst Heinz Wilhelm Guderian

My boardgames collection: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection ... dgame&ff=1
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

ORIGINAL: nelmsm

I don't even get that far. The little screen pops up and I choose play, screen flashes a few times and I'm still at the little screen where you choose Play.

From the Play menu, click Configuration.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
ARB

Post by ARB »

The game starts fine for me with the new patch. Thanks for all the improvements. The more I play the more I like this game![8D]

One thing I did notice though was when I started one of the new Soviet random campaigns (1st Tank Corps 1942 Short) the horizon wasn't far away beyond the map as it usually is but instead the sky texture cut down into the map itself at only a few hundred metres. So if you view from the near map edge all visibility ends about half way across the map. I tried one of the older random campaigns and that was fine. So maybe a problem with one of the new maps or something, or is it just my system?
Antony Barlow
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

The Winter campaign uses the old PCOWS maps. Perhaps the random choice that you received was originally a foggy or snowy battle.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
ARB

Post by ARB »

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

The Winter campaign uses the old PCOWS maps. Perhaps the random choice that you received was originally a foggy or snowy battle.
The first time I started the campaign it was clear weather, but the second time I tried it it was snowing, but you can still see the sky texture coming down into the map at a few hundred metres. There is no gradual decay or fading of visibility, it's just an abrubt cut-off, the sky is like a wall rising up from the ground.
Antony Barlow
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: ARB

The first time I started the campaign it was clear weather, but the second time I tried it it was snowing, but you can still see the sky texture coming down into the map at a few hundred metres. There is no gradual decay or fading of visibility, it's just an abrubt cut-off, the sky is like a wall rising up from the ground.

If you can idnetify the map, I"ll check it. Or if you send me scenario file I can check it as well. The scenario files are kept in the Data\Scenario folder. For random campaigns the start with a circled r and a number.

Or maybe even easier, take a screen shot top down and show inlclude the mini-map and I might be able to recgnize it. One of us will recognize it I would imagine.

Thanks and glad you're enjoying it!
Rick
ARB

Post by ARB »

ORIGINAL: Rick

If you can idnetify the map, I"ll check it. Or if you send me scenario file I can check it as well. The scenario files are kept in the Data\Scenario folder. For random campaigns the start with a circled r and a number.

Or maybe even easier, take a screen shot top down and show inlclude the mini-map and I might be able to recgnize it. One of us will recognize it I would imagine.

Rick
Rick,

I believe the map is 'Level1'

Antony Barlow
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

Rick
Rick,

I believe the map is 'Level1'

Thanks ARB,

I just checked the Level 1 map and it looked ok on my system. I didn't have the sky cutting into the map. the level 1 map actually is one of the older maps. You might try toggling weather off in the options and see if that affects it on your system.

Thanks
rick
ARB

Post by ARB »

Thanks ARB,

I just checked the Level 1 map and it looked ok on my system. I didn't have the sky cutting into the map. the level 1 map actually is one of the older maps. You might try toggling weather off in the options and see if that affects it on your system.

Thanks
rick
Rick,
I tried it with weather off and this made no difference. Here is the scenario file (®1331129211656.xml) in case it helps (I was unable to attach it):

- <scenario id="R1331129211656" media="Level1" name="Campaign Random Battle 12/07/1942" date="12/07/1942" year="1942" victory="1000" models="default" vpbonusturn="60" vpbonusamt="1958" turnlimit="100" showinmenu="false" phases="40:40" rod="true" preplanned="Russian">
<description desc="(02) Date: 12/07/1942 (Winter) [cr] [cr] Turn Phases: 40:40 [cr] Russian plays Science of War rules. [cr] [cr] Human: Russian vs AI: German. [cr] [cr] Russian assault. [cr] [cr] --- Situation --- [cr] [cr] A strategic railroad crosses from northwest to southeast near the edge of a village on the frozen steppe in Southeast Russia. A recently wrecked train blocks the line. [cr] [cr] The village in the northeast is surrounded by woods and scattered farms and tree belts follow a major road to the southwest. [cr] [cr] The road and rail crossing commands travel along both routes, but is also exposed to fire from many directions. [cr] [cr] The landscape is open enough for armored combat, but also dangerous for a purely armored force. Infantry will find shelter in the many woods and buildings as the frozen ground is too hard for most to dig in. [cr] [cr] Your battle group which is full strength with green units, is setup along the Eastern map border, facing West. [cr] [cr] The enemy is just up ahead. [cr] [cr] --- Orders --- [cr] [cr] You are ordered to rout the enemy forces from their defensive positions. The Western Woods is the most important objective. The Central Woods should also be captured. [cr] [cr] --- Intelligence --- [cr] [cr] Expect light enemy resistance. Our recon assets have detected enemy artillery support. [cr] [cr] [cr] Óäà÷è Êîìàíäèð" />
- <objectives>
<objective owner="German" points="256" x="440" z="520" />
<objective owner="German" points="290" x="84" z="319" />
</objectives>
<minefields />
- <setups>
<setup owner="German" min_x="1" max_x="500" min_z="1" max_z="999" />
<setup owner="Russian" min_x="750" max_x="999" min_z="1" max_z="999" />
</setups>
- <defender side="German">
<coreunits pointsavailable="0" />
- <auxillaryunits pointsavailable="917">
<unit unitid="50mm GW36 Mortar" unitname="1st Light Mortar Platoon" exp="Elite" number="1" max="2" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="213,118" z="63,18" heading="276,276" />
<unit unitid="MG42 HMG Team" unitname="1st HMG Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="82,67,48,36" z="267,221,229,200" heading="287,277,278,267" />
<unit unitid="MG42 HMG Team" unitname="2nd HMG Platoon" exp="Green" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="376,346,427,446" z="161,107,125,147" heading="274,252,288,261" />
<unit unitid="Pioneer 41" unitname="1st Pioneer Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="94,50,30,74" z="313,391,417,321" heading="279,285,279,265" />
<unit unitid="Regular 41" unitname="11th Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="131,232,248,106" z="449,429,404,440" heading="282,259,261,273" />
<unit unitid="Regular 41" unitname="1st Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="172,136,298,112" z="684,645,784,642" heading="275,259,282,280" />
<unit unitid="Regular 41" unitname="2nd Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="371,326,386,307" z="358,318,376,301" heading="259,282,270,253" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="10th Infantry Platoon" exp="Green" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="473,412,469,440" z="954,955,984,984" heading="264,278,266,279" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="12th Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="3" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="445,414,468" z="736,704,764" heading="278,266,284" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="13th Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="2" max="3" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="482,493,475" z="905,828,925" heading="274,255,276" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="14th Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="107,38,254,250" z="462,462,433,381" heading="269,285,287,276" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="15th Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="1" max="2" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="377,345" z="164,108" heading="267,261" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="16th Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="1" max="1" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="410" z="983" heading="274" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="3rd Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="2" max="3" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="444,416,414" z="525,534,514" heading="282,262,268" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="4th Infantry Platoon" exp="Green" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="449,375,484,382" z="709,696,693,675" heading="252,286,281,260" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="5th Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="145,122,25,158" z="911,977,815,973" heading="278,287,254,267" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="6th Infantry Platoon" exp="Green" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="258,318,287,197" z="924,952,953,925" heading="276,258,264,261" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="7th Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="260,78,73,240" z="111,32,53,119" heading="285,256,280,258" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="8th Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="492,444,498,464" z="877,917,921,875" heading="267,287,281,280" />
<unit unitid="Regular 42" unitname="9th Infantry Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="237,310,328,187" z="509,597,620,477" heading="277,260,269,280" />
<unit unitid="Opel Blitz early" unitname="1st Truck Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="3" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="180,165,149,134" z="285,270,254,238" heading="256,286,278,287" />
<unit unitid="Sd Kfz 222/5" unitname="1st Aufkl Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="1" max="2" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="481,462" z="476,465" heading="267,262" />
<unit unitid="Sd Kfz 251" unitname="1st Halftrack Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="4" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="89,74,59,44" z="171,156,140,124" heading="257,286,281,269" />
<unit unitid="105mm Artillery" unitname="1st 105mm Artillery" exp="Veteran" number="2" max="3" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="-114,-115,-117" z="529,499,470" heading="266,274,282" />
<unit unitid="105mm Artillery" unitname="2nd 105mm Artillery" exp="Green" number="2" max="3" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="-113,-112,-112" z="762,734,704" heading="260,274,262" />
<unit unitid="150mm Artillery" unitname="1st 150mm Artillery" exp="Veteran" number="2" max="2" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="-101,-81" z="21,1" heading="286,252" />
<unit unitid="81mm Mortar" unitname="1st Heavy Mortar Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="1" max="2" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="-112,-112" z="300,269" heading="268,268" />
<unit unitid="JU-87 Stuka" unitname="1st JU-87 Stuka" exp="Veteran" number="1" max="2" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="-38,-37" z="304,272" heading="258,260" />
<unit unitid="JU-87 Stuka" unitname="2nd JU-87 Stuka" exp="Veteran" number="1" max="2" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="-44,-43" z="783,755" heading="275,264" />
<unit unitid="Pak 38" unitname="1st Anti-Tank Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="2" max="3" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="430,334,408" z="525,609,524" heading="267,266,280" />
<unit unitid="Pak 38" unitname="2nd Anti-Tank Platoon" exp="Green" number="1" max="1" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="333" z="590" heading="260" />
<unit unitid="Pz Kpfw IIIM" unitname="1st Medium Panzer Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="4" max="5" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="467,487,460,478,492" z="327,320,309,304,294" heading="259,260,264,263,265" />
<unit unitid="Pz Kpfw IVF1" unitname="2nd Medium Panzer Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="4" max="5" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="47,60,68,31,41" z="540,523,505,529,514" heading="287,256,269,258,263" />
<unit unitid="Pz Kpfw IVF1" unitname="3rd Medium Panzer Platoon" exp="Veteran" number="1" max="2" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="0.875" keyunit="false" x="180,192" z="734,752" heading="258,278" />
</auxillaryunits>
</defender>
- <attacker side="Russian">
- <coreunits pointsavailable="938">
<unit unitid="Guards SMG 42" unitname="1/3/1st SMG" exp="Veteran" number="7" max="9" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="950,935,935,974,957,968,952,956,960" z="797,825,951,783,824,841,876,916,939" heading="82,95,102,90,92,92,83,93,73" />
<unit unitid="82mm Mortar" unitname="82mm Mortar" exp="Veteran" number="6" max="6" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="1089,1090,1091,1091,1090,1093" z="469,437,409,379,349,321" heading="98,78,91,95,78,107" />
<unit unitid="ZIS-3" unitname="1/1st Anti-Tank Gun" exp="Green" number="2" max="2" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="945,920" z="865,957" heading="80,75" />
<unit unitid="T-70 Model 1942" unitname="1/2/1st Tank" exp="Veteran" number="8" max="8" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="true" x="838,837,837,838,836,855,854,852" z="497,518,537,557,576,508,528,548" heading="94,106,108,78,97,95,72,72" />
<unit unitid="T34-76 Model 1942" unitname="2/2/1st Tank" exp="Veteran" number="10" max="10" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="true" x="938,955,969,953,964,980,962,977,992,989" z="62,78,88,45,61,76,36,46,66,37" heading="108,104,93,73,105,97,89,95,80,107" />
<unit unitid="T34-76 Model 1942" unitname="HQ/1/1st Tank" exp="Veteran" number="1" max="1" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="true" x="764" z="439" heading="75" />
<unit unitid="132mm Katyusha" unitname="132mm Katyusha" exp="Veteran" number="6" max="6" model="default" reinforcementTurn="10" reinforcementChance="0.6" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="1087,1087,1087,1088,1087,1088" z="686,656,625,595,564,535" heading="107,84,91,80,73,89" />
</coreunits>
- <auxillaryunits pointsavailable="1041">
<unit unitid="Anti-Tank Rifle 42" unitname="1st /2nd ATR Platoon" exp="Green" number="4" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="763,813,769,785" z="853,901,845,964" heading="97,95,98,94" />
<unit unitid="Maxim MMG Team" unitname="1st /1st HMG Platoon" exp="Green" number="1" max="1" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="935" z="916" heading="89" />
<unit unitid="Rifle 42" unitname="1st /2nd Rifle Platoon" exp="Green" number="4" max="4" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="927,956,957,927" z="667,607,638,729" heading="100,96,105,72" />
<unit unitid="BA-64" unitname="1st /2nd Armored Car" exp="Green" number="1" max="1" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="862" z="462" heading="102" />
<unit unitid="BA-64" unitname="2nd /2nd Armored Car" exp="Veteran" number="2" max="2" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="786,803" z="125,128" heading="96,94" />
<unit unitid="BA-64" unitname="3rd /2nd Armored Car" exp="Green" number="1" max="1" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="879" z="874" heading="102" />
<unit unitid="T-70 Model 1942" unitname="1st /1st Tank Platoon" exp="Green" number="3" max="3" model="default" reinforcementTurn="0" reinforcementChance="1" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="761,786,794" z="807,859,895" heading="93,98,102" />
<unit unitid="82mm Mortar" unitname="1st /2nd Mortar Platoon" exp="Green" number="1" max="1" model="default" reinforcementTurn="4" reinforcementChance="0.4" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="1074" z="981" heading="96" />
<unit unitid="82mm Mortar" unitname="2nd /2nd Mortar Platoon" exp="Green" number="1" max="1" model="default" reinforcementTurn="7" reinforcementChance="0.5" ammo="1" keyunit="false" x="1106" z="7" heading="80" />
</auxillaryunits>
</attacker>
</scenario>
Antony Barlow

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”