Boston is Not Producing Any Resources.

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

BK6583

Boston is Not Producing Any Resources.

Post by BK6583 »

I think I posted this in the support section by mistake so I'm reposting here. No money, no labor, no nothing. The state and the city are not in unrest - I'm very new to this game and stumped. Don't see any enemy units that might have snuck in there. What else should I be looking for? I don't see any mechanism to attach a saved game so I can't help there.
cesteman

RE: Boston is Not Producing Any Resources.

Post by cesteman »

Sounds like unrest to me. Are any areas near by in unrest?
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

Save games can be put in a zip file and uploaded.

Sorry, I'm not sure how I missed your earlier post. Did you ever determine the problem?

(Cesteman, good to see you still around these parts.)
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
cesteman

Post by cesteman »

Yeah sorry Gil I am still around and getting back into the game. I got a bit burned out but now I'm ready to rock!

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”