Plimus trouble

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
nelmsm1

Plimus trouble

Post by nelmsm1 »

Bought the Don to the Danube add on this morning and still can't get into my download, Plimus page keeps coming up down for maintenance whether I use IE9 or FireFox. Also sent in a ticket as I was trying to redownload DW:Legends, which I just bought in November and downloaded once, and keep getting the message that I've exceeded my download limit or it's been too long. If this is typical of Plimus then I may have purchased my last Matrix game.
bassani2011

RE: Plimus trouble

Post by bassani2011 »

Hi nelmsm

I do apologise for the issues you are experiencing. If you open up another ticket and specify what you need to download our helpdesk team should be able to reissue you download links for your games.

Kind Regards

Christian Bassani
Matrix Games
leorej

Post by leorej »

Hi Nelmsm,

Leore from Plimus here.

Sorry to hear you've had issues with your download. Can you please try your download once more and if you still see it's down for maintenance contact me directly at leorej@plimus.com?

Thanks,
Leore
emeg

Post by emeg »

I have Plimus problems too. While trying to buy a game I get the error code
"ssl_error_rx_unexpected_new_session_ticket" and I am not directed to the www.plimus.com. side.
What does this mean? I don't dare to buy games any longer.
Greetings, emeg.
emeg

Post by emeg »

ORIGINAL: emeg

I have Plimus problems too. While trying to buy a game I get the error code
"ssl_error_rx_unexpected_new_session_ticket" and I am not directed to the www.plimus.com. side.
What does this mean? I don't dare to buy games any longer.
After I got advice from the Matrix helpdesk I have find out that my problem is caused by the Firefox internet browser.
Greetings, emeg.
NavalNewZ

Post by NavalNewZ »

..there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”