No HQ units showing up in COTA?

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

kfmiller41

No HQ units showing up in COTA?

Post by kfmiller41 »

I realize COTA is an older game, but I picked it up when I purchase HTTR and BftB thinking i could enjoy it also. Th forum for COTA is kind of dead so i am posting here. I started up the tutorial scenario and I have no HQ units showing on the map. When i go to the oob they are there but when i click on them it takes me to an empty spot on the map. All the blue lines go there but there is no unit or unit info? Can anyone help me with this?[&o]
You have the ability to arouse various emotions in me: please select carefully.
RangerX3X

RE: No HQ units showing up in COTA?

Post by RangerX3X »

Press your 2 key, not on the keyboard, but on the top row that runs left to right across the letters.

2 only shows HQ units, whereas 1 shows everything. Hope that helps.
wodin

Post by wodin »

You probably have it set to show line units or something. As mentioned above.
kfmiller41

Post by kfmiller41 »

Thanks guys, I really did try that but for some reason (maybe my own stupidity) it didnt work last night, working now. That game doesn't like running on a very high resolution. I have a 30" monitor and at native 2560 x 1600 the map looks awful and the game scrolls funny. Once i use one the the included ones it clears up/
You have the ability to arouse various emotions in me: please select carefully.

Return to “Command Ops Series”