Listen up Newblettes!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SLAAKMAN

Listen up Newblettes!

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Decipher this if you dare!;
Ezekiel 10

1 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.

2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.

3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court.

4 Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD's glory.

5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.

6 And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels.

7 And one cherub stretched forth his hand from between the cherubims unto the fire that was between the cherubims, and took thereof, and put it into the hands of him that was clothed with linen: who took it, and went out.

8 And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their wings.

9 And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub: and the appearance of the wheels was as the colour of a beryl stone.

10 And as for their appearances, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel had been in the midst of a wheel.

11 When they went, they went upon their four sides; they turned not as they went, but to the place whither the head looked they followed it; they turned not as they went.

12 And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that they four had.

13 As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel.

14 And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

15 And the cherubims were lifted up. This is the living creature that I saw by the river of Chebar.

16 And when the cherubims went, the wheels went by them: and when the cherubims lifted up their wings to mount up from the earth, the same wheels also turned not from beside them.

17 When they stood, these stood; and when they were lifted up, these lifted up themselves also: for the spirit of the living creature was in them.

18 Then the glory of the LORD departed from off the threshold of the house, and stood over the cherubims.

19 And the cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the earth in my sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them, and every one stood at the door of the east gate of the LORD's house; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above.

20 This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar; and I knew that they were the cherubims.

21 Every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings.

22 And the likeness of their faces was the same faces which I saw by the river of Chebar, their appearances and themselves: they went every one straight forward.
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Terminus

RE: Listen up Newblettes!

Post by Terminus »

You just never get tired of hearing yourself gibber, do you?[8|]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Gameranger now you namby pamby! CC3RR & Broodwars Armgeddon. I want to vaporize you in multiple venues.
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
martok

Post by martok »

I can never tell when SLAAK is off his meds, and when he's just being goofy.  So confused.  [&:] 

"Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." -- Pascal

freeboy

Post by freeboy »

are we allowed to quote the Bible? lol
Seriously I see your Ez and raise you a Is... lots of fun and interesting vision throughout..... and the SG reference.. classic...
"Tanks forward"
F2ionA76

Post by F2ionA76 »

so classic.Image
Prince of Eckmühl

Post by Prince of Eckmühl »

Did he mean to say NEWBLETTES or NUBILETTES?
Government is the opiate of the masses.
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

It's been boring around here away.[;)][>:][:)]
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
Phatguy

Post by Phatguy »

I dont think Slaaks is ever allowed off his meds...
My life is complete. 1000 Matrix posts.....
Josh

Post by Josh »

Maybe Slaakman thinks Stargate and the Bible have something in common?
If it is it's way beyond me.
redcoat

Post by redcoat »

ORIGINAL: martok

I can never tell when SLAAK is off his meds, and when he's just being goofy.  So confused.  [&:] 
Attachments
tealcindeed.gif
tealcindeed.gif (476.62 KiB) Viewed 77 times
“‘Who controls the past,’ ran the Party slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.’”

George Orwell, 1984
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

I dont think Slaaks is ever allowed off his meds...

That be correct gentlemen. I take an aspirin at noon for this annoying arthritis and 2 garlic pills with lunch as a preventative since my gonads are aging. Then I take goldenseal for that confounded case of chlamydia that I caught from your little sister when I kissed her eye (she had conjunctivitis). Now stop playing patsy you Slaakers & get onto the battlefield!
— Winston Churchill
parusski

Post by parusski »

I can never tell when SLAAK is off his meds, and when he's just being goofy.  So confused. 

It really makes NO difference whether SLAKKER takes his med's or not...

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

OK, if we look at the " spiritual" side of the first enemy war.. b4 the replicators and ori etc etc.. we have two snake like creatures.. actually the same species which can co exist in a human, one takes over and is evil, one is helpfull healing and good. They are at war! intersting now think about evil spirits, from a bible perspective and angelic spirits.. each at war.. each common history.. again guys from the old testement not from hollywild version of angels and demons..
I found it intersting the metephore of evil and good spirits or beings with personalities as an image of these forces in individuals and society.. for what its worth....
I wondered about this and if there where some people into this writing the show....

"Tanks forward"
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

OK, if we look at the " spiritual" side of the first enemy war.. b4 the replicators and ori etc etc.. we have two snake like creatures.. actually the same species which can co exist in a human, one takes over and is evil, one is helpfull healing and good. They are at war! intersting now think about evil spirits, from a bible perspective and angelic spirits.. each at war.. each common history.. again guys from the old testement not from hollywild version of angels and demons..
I found it intersting the metephore of evil and good spirits or beings with personalities as an image of these forces in individuals and society.. for what its worth....
I wondered about this and if there where some people into this writing the show....
The metaphor even extends to the infinite facets of reality. No matter how far in or out you go, you will find God there staring right back at you. [:D]
— Winston Churchill
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

It really makes NO difference whether SLAKKER takes his med's or not...
(At the moment Im having my steak dinner with an onion. Yum!!) [:'(]

MEDICINAL QUALITIES OF ONION
Research shows that onions may help guard against many chronic diseases. That's probably because onions contain generous amounts of the flavonoid quercetin. Studies have shown that quercetin protects against cataracts, cardiovascular disease, and cancer. In addition, onions contain a variety of other naturally occurring chemicals known as organosulfur com-pounds that have been linked to lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels.7

Onions contain 25 active compounds that appear to inhibit the growth of cancerous cells alliin being the main constituent. Onion has been found to help combat heart disease, inhibit strokes, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and stimulate the immune system. The potassium salts and the flavonoides that are present perform an anti-inflammatory action. The essential oil is an expectorant, antiseptic, antifungal, anticoagulant, high-blood pressure, antithelmitic, balsamic, rubefciant, and has analgesic properties.
— Winston Churchill
sabre1

Post by sabre1 »

Onions also are a large contributor to food poisoning. So cut them/eat them. Do not store them.

Thanks for the diversion Slaak. You even have Parusski beat. [;)]
Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few
Perturabo

Post by Perturabo »

Food poisoning?
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: sabre1

Onions also are a large contributor to food poisoning. So cut them/eat them. Do not store them.

Thanks for the diversion Slaak. You even have Parusski beat. [;)]

HEEEY-screw you guys...I'm goooing hoooome.[:@][:@][:@]
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Lord Parusski,
HEEEY-screw you guys...I'm goooing hoooome.
DOOM! Now you must face me in combat. Load up Close Combat-The Russian Front & face your destiny on Gameranger U silly Newblette!! [:'(]
— Winston Churchill

Return to “General Discussion”