Get my serial numbers

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Brazouck

Get my serial numbers

Post by Brazouck »

Hi, I have buy several games with degitial river about 1 year ago, and i have keep the executables and the serial, but it seems that my serial fot battlefield academy wasn't copied correctly because it is not working anymore, how can i review my previous purchases ?

I have sonce changed my credit card, so no more last numbers
gids

RE: Get my serial numbers

Post by gids »

well i had some problems aswell and even sent an angry letter about their redownload policy ,i lost several games like that aswell,it smells like taking money and so not customerfriendl
you have proof you bought the game in members area but you cant download or play it anymore without going through somekind of brainexploding frustrating proces that takes days if not longer  only to hear "we cant help you'"
FB jacky heusequin
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
twrastall

Post by twrastall »

I will never buy another downloaded game fro Matrix unless they fire Primus.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys

sorry you had problems. If you do not have your order mails with the info in you can always contact us and we'll tell you anything you need to know. Use the helpdesk and create a support ticket with as much info as you have and we'll locate teh order for you. It may take time in with DR sales as thats so long ago we have to find them in an archive but we'll get to it as soon as we can.

We also offer unlimited redownloads forever.

What issues did you have with Plimus - they are required to allow you to redownload anything you pruchased and if not they need a kick. Please let us know more info.

Best Regards

The Slitherine/Matrix Team
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
aadamjohnsons

Post by aadamjohnsons »

as you said that you have the source file and original serial key of game which you purchased but now it is not working then you have to contact the place from where you purchase it.
Get advance logiciel carte r4

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”