Combat Results Window Mod

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario, art and sound modding.

Moderator: doomtrader

bcgames

Combat Results Window Mod

Post by bcgames »

This mod expands the report list areas for the Combat Results window. It allows you see most combat reports in their entirety without having to scroll down.

Here are the lines on the GUI resolution .csv file (highlighted in yellow) that need to be changed (line #s 906, 908, 909, etc.):

Attached is the GUI_1200x800 .csv file with the changes already made. You can cut or copy the appropriate lines from this file and paste them into the GUI .csv file you use for your preferred screen resolution. As always, back-up your originals.

Attachments
GUI_1280x800.zip
(15.22 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
Rasputitsa

RE: Combat Results Window Mod

Post by Rasputitsa »

That's just perfect, I am using the transparent Combat Results box (see link), so the bigger box will not block the map, but I will be able to read all the text without scrolling.

tm.asp?m=3006547
"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon
shermanwar

Post by shermanwar »

Hi, I have tried a couple of times to make sure I copied each line of data into 1920x1080 GUI. But each time I get the same. The box has adjust but the Pause timer & close button are now off to the lower right and there is just visible map in between.

IS there another line that is not highlighted that needs to be changed?

or Any chance you have this file updated too? Thanks!!!!
Razz1

Post by Razz1 »

That's because you are not using the 1920x1080 resolution.

These setting are only for that resolution.

Return to “Design and Modding”