AP loss question in server game

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Walloc

AP loss question in server game

Post by Walloc »

Hi,

Playing my first server game. Now im not 100% sure, but i started this turn with 110 AP. Im pretty sure i had close to twice that at end of last turn, but i cant remember for sure. Its just, i should only have had 60 after last turn for it to be 110 now. Seems unlikely to me. Looking at log there is only 1 thing i can think of and that is Stalin/ Beria decided an aircommander should be shoot and a new has replaced him. Apparently he was lower rank as his stats fell. Still shouldnt be that. Any one can think of any other reason for the loss?
Its early on in a game as russian. Yes yes, i know im russian im not suppose to have APs saved at this time, but i did.

2ndly, since its a server game i cant go back to a save and look. Are there like backups matrix could go back and look at, yeah would be a bother, but this is mystifies me.

Kind regards,

Rasmus
Joel Billings

RE: AP loss question in server game

Post by Joel Billings »

We can go back one player turn. If you tell me the players in the game and the scenario, I may be able to tell if you get me the info before you go further.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Walloc

Post by Walloc »

PM send with info.

Kind regards,

Rasmus
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

At the start of German turn 6 you (Soviet) had 60 admin points, so you're having 110 on your turn 6 makes sense. I confirmed that you had 60 by going back to the earlier save.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Walloc

Post by Walloc »

Thx Joel. I most be getting old.

Sorry for the bother,

Rasmus
Walloc

Post by Walloc »

Hi Joel,

Thx again for taking the time to looking into it. I've Found out the "bug", an error code 40.
U think u read the manual but there is always the small print/obscure rules. Lesson learned.

Kind regards,

Rasmus

Return to “Tech Support”