Want to clarify something...

Armada 2526 continues the great tradition of space opera games. You guide your race from its first interstellar journeys, until it becomes a mighty galactic empire. Along the way, you'll explore the galaxy, conduct research, diplomacy and trade, found new colonies, maneuver mighty star fleets, and fight epic battles.

Moderator: MOD_Armada2526

Malakie

Want to clarify something...

Post by Malakie »

I just learned about Armada 2526. I bought it on Steam, downloaded and installed. Then while doing some checking for patches and mods I learned about Armada 2526 Supernova. From everything I read, it is an ADD-ON not a new game. Yet I am not able to find any definitive information on install.

IS this an add-on or a separate game? And is it to be installed in the SAME directory as Armada 2526 or its own directory? IF it is an add-on then I assume it gets installed in the same directory as the original yet I have read some remarks that it is installed in its own directory.. Can someone clarify this please.. and maybe a sticky about this issue would be appropriate!

Malakie
Take it light...

Malakie
Anguille

RE: Want to clarify something...

Post by Anguille »

Hi there,

It's an addon and it installs in it's own directory. You don't need to buy a steam version. It will look if you have the original game installed otherwise it won't run.

Cheers

Return to “Armada 2526 Series”