ordering issue with DLC 42

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

scout1

ordering issue with DLC 42

Post by scout1 »

Tried to order DLC 42 ... took my payment info and now offerring me to download DLC 39 ????? I already have this and didn't ask for it .... help please ....
IainMcNeil

RE: ordering issue with DLC 42

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having problems. Can you let us know your order ID - mail to info@slitherine.co.uk and we'll work it out.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

I had the same issue: clicked on the order link and was presented with a purchase screen that showed only the game and the DLCs for 39, 40, and 41. I clicked next without making a selection and the next screen showed that I was purchasing DLC 42. Made my purchase, downloaded and installed.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Can you let us know which link you used so we can try and track this down? What is the url?
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

The digital download link on this page: http://www.matrixgames.com/products/420 ... mpaign.'42.

IE8 and Google Chrome report there is a security certificate issue with the site, however whether you use IE, Firefox, Chrome or the Silk browser on my Kindle Fire you see the same behavior: no indicator that you can purchase DLC 42. That said, on a slower connection, for a brief second you can see the ordering info section for DLC 42 but it disappears almost instantly. If you have a very fast internet connection you might not see it at all.

P.S. The attached screenshot from Firefox might be of some help in diagnosing the issue(s). I clicked the try again button and the page loaded.

Attachments
error.jpg
error.jpg (60.69 KiB) Viewed 100 times
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having problems. Plimus have suggested this as a temporary fix:

Please tell them to go to Options>Encryption and try un-checking the box “Use TLS 1.0”

They are working on fixing it completely but for now this should solve the issue for now.

Attachments
firefox.jpg
firefox.jpg (36.61 KiB) Viewed 100 times
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Panzer Corps”