What are these toggles?

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

simovitch

What are these toggles?

Post by simovitch »

I looked in the documentation but couldn't find anything. What do these "yes-no" toggles do on the Base display?

Attachments
131201251030AM.jpg
131201251030AM.jpg (81.6 KiB) Viewed 14 times
simovitch

michaelm75au

RE: What are these toggles?

Post by michaelm75au »

Stockpile the supply/res/etc at the base - basically retain the items and not give out to other bases.
Michael
geofflambert

Post by geofflambert »

On occasions when I get frustrated with the speed of supplies getting where I need them, I click yes to begin stockpiling supplies at a strategic forward base and then when sufficient supplies show up click no to begin distributing them.  I've used the max supplies needed arrows in a similar way.  Seems to prime the pump.

Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

The only time I've used them is in bases with industry to stop them running short. Used in conjunction with the supply requirement you can get the base into a state where it's industry is always producing given enough resources etc available to the region.
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

Only downside of stockpiling a base is that often you forget and the base suddenly becomes a choke point - getting and keeping the supply but starving other bases especially if you are also setting a high additional supply limit on the base.
Michael
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: michaelm

Only downside of stockpiling a base is that often you forget and the base suddenly becomes a choke point - getting and keeping the supply but starving other bases especially if you are also setting a high additional supply limit on the base.

Agreed - I use this very sparingly, but when it helps it helps immensely!

Return to “Tech Support”