Open Game and Manual side by side

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

downtown

Open Game and Manual side by side

Post by downtown »

Hello,

Is there are way to open BFTB and the manual side by side on the screen? When I open the game I choose "Match current screen resolution" which for me is 1920x1080 Landscape and the game opens fine, but it takes up the whole screen. I can minimize it but I want to have it take up approx 75% of the screen and have the manual open for the other 25% so I can use the manual while playing. I have had the game for awhile but I have only played it a few times. Now that I have the HTTR expansion I really want to get into it, but I don't like having to minimize the game and maximize the manual all the time.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom

Old soldiers never die. They just fade away.
Grim.Reaper

RE: Open Game and Manual side by side

Post by Grim.Reaper »

Don't think it would be possible since the game does not support window mode. You can probably alt-tab between the game and the manual, but I know that is not what you want. Might require printing out the manual, which could cost you a bit.
EagleMountainDK

RE: Open Game and Manual side by side

Post by EagleMountainDK »

Or you could buy a cheap secondary screen if your graphic card allows it. I use an old 19" which have the ability to turn 90 degrees. Its really great for reading pdf's while playing...

Return to “Tech Support”