Game Freeze on Westervoort map

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
budp

Game Freeze on Westervoort map

Post by budp »

LSA locking up at the end of battle on the Westervoort map. This is the first issue I have had with the game, but it is a game ending issue. Doing a Single Player Grand Campaign on an unmodded game (downloaded version#56051). This is the 2nd GP and had no gliches during the first GP. The lockup occurs when the German's morale drops and all three of the Stug III Gs are destroyed. After the last (3rd) Stug - The loading bar appears and the game freezes. The mouse still works but has no effect on anything within the game. Escape-Has No Effect, Ctrl+Alt+Del is the only way out. When the Windows Task Manager comes up with 2 items listed: Close Combat LSA - Not Responding but the CCLSA Gamemenu - Running. My OS is WinXP. I have tried this multiple times and it freezes at the same point each time. On my last attempt I accepted the cease fire and it produced the same results on this map - game locked up. Is there some way around this to continue the game?
SteveMcClaire

RE: Game Freeze on Westervoort map

Post by SteveMcClaire »

We are currently looking into this issue and it will be addressed in a future update.

You may be able to work around this for a single player game. On the Battle Group screen, edit your own and the AI opponent's teams prior to the battle and remove all vehicles. This should allow you to continue on past the problem battle.
budp

RE: Game Freeze on Westervoort map

Post by budp »

Tried deleting vehicles but still locks up at the end of the battle. I'll probably just delete this campaign and start a new one.  Hopefully it will not have the same issue.  Thanks for responding.

Return to “Tech Support”