Where do I get my Empire in Arms?

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

calmon

Where do I get my Empire in Arms?

Post by calmon »

Hi,

I bought this game right after it came out but it doesn't work at start in a way I can enjoy it.

Now some years later I want to give it another try with newest patch.

How do I get my download for this game?

If I look into "my products" here I see:

Products Registered Downloads
Empires in Arms 19 MAR 2008 [ Registered ]

I can download the patch (EmpiresinArms-Update-v10807-Beta.exe) here.

But where is the game?

I bought from this site here directly (matrixgames).

Why I not simply a download button besides the patch button. Why is it so complicated to find it?

I paid a lot in the past and never was able to enjoy it because the bad AI + a lot of bugs when it comes out.

Any help welcome.
Missouri_Rebel

RE: Where do I get my Empire in Arms?

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Look in the members section and on the right side there is a My Orders link. Click that and fill out the required info if you have it. If for some reason you don't have that info I'd drop Erik Rutins a line as he has handled these things before for people although he might be backlogged right now because as I understand it he was out for a bit tending to some personal matters and is probably playing hell catching up.

I think the info you need is your email at the time and the last 4 digits of the C.C. used. Games bought after Nov 2010 are much easier to get though as a link is generated with every purchase.

Hope it helps.
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
calmon

Post by calmon »

Thanks for your help!

I fear I don't have my 2008 emails anymore so its difficult to get this order id. I tried my email adress with the last 5 digits of my 2 CCs. But none worked.

I've stuff like the serial number (I registered here immediatly when I bought), its also my only product I bought here so its not to difficult to find in the "my product" place.

I don't get how it works at all. I can download the newest (beta) patch, I can see my serial number when I click on "Click here to view your Registered Serial Numbers" but not the game.

Was matrix game and the shop I bought different? I only remember that I was here on this side to buy :(
calmon

Post by calmon »

Update! I found it.

The process was very complicated but finally I suceeded. My CCs didn't work because I was using paypal (maybe this can be noted on this formular). I checked my paypal and found the 2008 transaction to digital river which gives me the order number. This + password (-> forget password function) brought me finally to the site where I'm able to download :)
helm123456789

Post by helm123456789 »

Always burn a copy of your downloaded game to DVD/CD or place it on a flash drive.

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”