New Official WW1 Gold Patch 1.08o

This revised and updated turn-based grand strategy game from the team at AGEOD brings players back to World War I, including both the Eastern and Western fronts and over 4 campaigns and 10 scenarios. As either a member of the Central Powers, the Entente or a neutral nation, players will confront the epic gauntlet of military and political challenges that faced the likes of Kitchener, Joffre, Luddendorf, Clemenceau, Czar Nicholas II or Enver Pasha.
Panama Red

New Official WW1 Gold Patch 1.08o

Post by Panama Red »

Here is the link to the latest Official WW1 Gold patch 1.08o: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=22861
ryandonald

RE: New Official WW1 Gold Patch 1.08o

Post by ryandonald »

thanks to links this games ...
balto

Post by balto »

I have read over the AGEOD forums for several hours. There is so much posted on this game.

Panama Red I see you are still active with this. I get a little confused on whether the game is stable. I think it is, but then I read posts that this or that is broken. It is hard for me to figure out. I also see Calvinus is still active, but then seems to not be.

I am interested in the Gold Edition with the 1.08a patch. Is that good to go?

I also see hardly any PBEM and the AARs are old. Does the PBEM work well. Is there still interest in this game?

On a scale of 1 to 10, what do you rate this?

Thank you.
Nebogipfel

Post by Nebogipfel »

Sorry for the delay......

I´ve played WW1G for 2 month now, what can I say?

Yes it is stable, crashes don´t appear (on my system) any longer.

Maybe you have to invest time to get it to run fine, it depends on your system.
At least you should have min 2G ram and >2Ghz processing power to run it smoothly.
I´m playing it on a netbook (very slow) but it´s possible.

And it´s worth all efforts. It has great ideas, charme, sea-land-air warfare, whatever you want.
Rating is not so easy , but I do an attempt.

I give a 10 for the all above philosophy and idea of this little gem.
7 for the UI, once you get into it most things make sense, some things could have be done better.
5 for being rough at the edges, and some buggy things ( no game killers ).

But above all it offers lots of fun and a very unique gameplay. There isn´t any game out there similar to this (maybe some AGEOD´s, but not really).
This is one of my favoured games, if you don´t fear to invest a little bit time, your getting a diamond. [;)]

Regards
Zorch

Post by Zorch »

There is now a new official patch:

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.p ... atch-1-08P

Return to “World War One Gold”