Window Size - Public Beta - Build 1108r6e

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

CPOCMAN

Window Size - Public Beta - Build 1108r6e

Post by CPOCMAN »

I just uploaded and installed the public beta. However, when I run it, it creates it into a window that I cannot expand to maximize its size to my screensize. How can I go about getting it to expand or is there a switch that I need to do? Right now I have the program under my "D:\Matrix Games\Admirals Edition\Beta2\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -w -px1900 -py1280?

I attached a screenshot to better explain what I am stating above.

Attachments
PublicBet..oosmall.jpg
PublicBet..oosmall.jpg (428.01 KiB) Viewed 9 times
dorjun driver

RE: Window Size - Public Beta - Build 1108r6e

Post by dorjun driver »

Switch -f for -w and set px/py to your native monitor resolution.
x - ARPAnaut
x - ACM
x - AES
Current - Bum

The paths of glory may lead you to the grave, but the paths of duty may not get you anywhere.
JT
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

Look at the last part of your command line. The "-" characters might not be actual dashes. What I mean is that the PDF manual that came with the game auto-substituted a different character for aesthetic purposes, one that looks almost identical to a dash. When a player uses cut and paste to put in the parameters this causes a problem.

If that is the problem the fix is simple: just edit those parameters, deleting the "-" and retyping it. Save your changes then try to run the shortcut again.
CPOCMAN

Post by CPOCMAN »

It worked! Really appreciate the help. Making changes to "f" vice "w" and the dashes changed the screen size. Thanks again!

Return to “Tech Support”