New home for my scenario downloads

Post your customer scenarios here and ask questions about scenario design and modding.
Hoplite1963

New home for my scenario downloads

Post by Hoplite1963 »

Over the Christmas break I have set up a website to publish and share my work on “Field Of Glory PC” scenarios and other related topics. It can be found here.

http://snapupwargames.weebly.com/

This also now includes a blog to discuss my ongoing work and keep people abreast of my future plans. For now available are all the playable scenarios I have previously published for the game in the Field Of Glory forum along with “custom” versions of the scenarios I have designed for previous “Field Of Glory” modules, all but the most recent of which have been updated to use more appropriate unit graphics that became available with the recent “Decline & Fall” module.

Also available for the 1st time over the web are “custom” variants of a couple of scenarios which, I am about to submit for the forthcoming “Wolves From The Sea” module. These are Degsastan 603 AD & Brunanburh 937 AD, In both of which Anglo – Saxon armies are pitted against Celtic coalition forces with various Romano – British, Welsh, Irish & Viking allies The site also includes a link to my Amazon book selling page for those of you that are interested.

Enjoy, and complements of the season.
Ian
redcoat

RE: New home for my scenario downloads

Post by redcoat »

Great stuff. I'll be downloading all of your work. Some of your scenarios will give me an insight into the expansions/armies I don't have yet.
“‘Who controls the past,’ ran the Party slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.’”

George Orwell, 1984
Hoplite1963

Las Navas De Tolosa 1212 AD, beta testers needed

Post by Hoplite1963 »

My scenario for the battle of Las Navas De Tolosa 1212 AD is now available fror open beta testing over on my website. Here is the link to this
http://snapupwargames.weebly.com/
It can be downloaded from a link in today blog post, which also covers the new Glossary page on the site giving details of unit and leader names in various languages for giving orders of battle an authentic feel.

Enjoy, and thanks in advance for any feedback.

Regards
Ian

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”