Objectionable characters

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

torpoint

Objectionable characters

Post by torpoint »

I too am amazed that the likes of RR are even allowed to remain on a forum of any standing?
Just check the 'odds and ends' thread. Never have I seen a guy be constantly taking the piss
about others and the moderators take no action.
I resigned from the Blitz because I realized that, this psycho will never get banned for good, no matter how he disrespects everyone else who has a different opinion.
Thanks to the lack of moderation here at Matrix, more can be said and escape punishment from both sides?
I have seen what was said at the Blitz and how their moderators have tried to calm the situation
since my resignation, at my expense and the slander, with my character assassination whilst I am unable to reply in my defence. An elitist group now where, out of some 160 ladder members, only about twenty chat on the forum? Anyone else with an alternative view get urinated on again and again.
Then, you get the likes of RR who make that they only, know why they were banned and no-one else
knows, nor is it their business. So much like 'smoke and mirrors' tactics. Be the man you accuse others of not being RR? Grow some balls and tell everyone how virtuous you are and why you were banned. Tell me why you messed around with my files and, in the past, removed all our game results without my knowledge which subsequently got you a lengthy ban at the Blitz?
Stop hiding behind rhetoric RR and man up buddy, you are the worst type of person one can meet on a forum for sure. You must surely be as big a 'head case' as others have warned me about you, following their' run-ins with you. Advice I've recieved over the 11 years I've been at the Blitz site.
In your own words, 'shut up, pack up and runaway back to your stone and Jason, get real for God's sake because some of these guys rub off on your reputation, especially when you allow their behaviour to run rampant on your forum?
As for other's, be very careful, some of these guys hide behind the protection of this 'virtual World' and deride people from behind a keyboard, I'm sure they wouldn't say boo to a goose if they were in front of your face and I get real comfort from that.
MrRoadrunner

RE: Objectionable characters

Post by MrRoadrunner »

ORIGINAL: torpoint
since my resignation, at my expense and the slander, with my character assassination whilst I am unable to reply in my defence.

You resigned. You were dismissed from the club and have no posting rights.
Since my return I have said little. And, for that matter have not said one word about you.
You live in your own world Peter. A sad one. And, all yours to live in.
You cannot defend a defenseless position?

ORIGINAL: torpoint Then, you get the likes of RR who make that they only, know why they were banned and no-one else knows, nor is it their business.

What I received a ban for is still none of your business? I hope it drives you crazy (or crazier) trying to figure it out.
It was not for being a "forum pain in the arse" that you seem to be. Nor was it for "messing" with any of your files. You cannot mess with something that was uploaded and then removed by you?
It also had nothing to do with "cheating" (that you felt the need to promote) or I'd be long out of the club, before even you were dismissed.
ORIGINAL: torpoint Be the man you accuse others of not being RR? Grow some balls and tell everyone how virtuous you are and why you were banned. Tell me why you messed around with my files and, in the past, removed all our game results without my knowledge which subsequently got you a lengthy ban at the Blitz?

These are quite simple. What I was banned for is and will continue to be none of your business. Saying what it was will not make or break me as a man. I never "messed" with your files. I did vote on one of your designs and asked why a "scenario designer" could go around the H2H process and receive points for a "random generated" scenario that no one else could. Was it a form of cheating through the use of a stunt method? You did earn ladder points for it?

And, for that last part of deleting our games we played? I just wanted to remove the name of a "piece of scum" that was on my games roster. I should have been more patient. I would only see "Shadow Player" now instead of your name. And, the previous ban would not have been there to count against me, eh?
ORIGINAL: torpoint
Stop hiding behind rhetoric RR and man up buddy, you are the worst type of person one can meet on a forum for sure. You must surely be as big a 'head case' as others have warned me about you, following their' run-ins with you. Advice I've recieved over the 11 years I've been at the Blitz site.
In your own words, 'shut up, pack up and runaway back to your stone and Jason, get real for God's sake because some of these guys rub off on your reputation, especially when you allow their behaviour to run rampant on your forum?

You are a great junior forum policeman, eh?
Sadly, when truth slaps you in the face you want to spread falsehoods. Keep it up. Surely you can get yourself banned from two forums (the ones where I am still allowed to post).
You state you had 11 years of warning but still did not heed it. You even repeated the same behavior over and over while thinking you would get a different result?
What definition is that of, eh?
Psst ... some call it crazy, psychotic, or insanity. Pick one and stick it to your forehead?

BTW, and it seems you have forgotten?, the odds and ends thread was to be given leeway as long as it contained "movies". Sarcasm was allowed. Poking fun at the game and other posters was allowed, as long as you did not go over the lines that were drawn. You failed there too when you posted a foul mouthed crazed movie that showed your inner self?

I once felt sorry for you. I see I wasted my time? [:(]
I will not waste it further.

RR
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”