Questions from the Demo.

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

DROregon

Questions from the Demo.

Post by DROregon »

Thanks for providing a free demo. It's complete enough to give me a feel for the game - easy to setup and battles can be hard if you don't have the proper units. While it isn't SPWAW, I see it as a simpler substitute for when I don’t have the time for a more engaged immersion. (Maybe players will consider moving up to SPWAW after they give this a go…)

I do have a few questions:
1. Is the pdf manual provided with the demo the same as provided with the full game? I find it a nice overview but lacking in comprehensive detail.
2. Does the Library in the full game have info on more units?
3. What are the numbers on the Attack Target? (here’s an example of info not in the manual, unless I’ve missed it)

Thank You.
VPaulus

RE: Questions from the Demo.

Post by VPaulus »

1. Yes, that the manual.
2. The full game have the same library.
3. You mean these numbers?

That's the estimative of the predictive losses.
It predicts that you can loose 3 in your strength while the enemy unit will loose 4.

You can take look at this sticky it has a lot of information for newbies:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27283

Here or on Slitherine forum, we will gladly answer your questions. You'll find that we're a community that likes to help.
Slitherine's forum has a bigger activity in what concerns Panzer Corps.
DROregon

RE: Questions from the Demo.

Post by DROregon »

Thanks for the quick reply.

Return to “Panzer Corps”