Where from ?

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Igard

RE: Where from ?

Post by Igard »

When I'm not out patrolling the neutral zone, I live in West Lothian, Scotland. [8D]
ehsumrell1

Post by ehsumrell1 »

When I'm not out patrolling the Briar Patch (and MONITORING the Neutral Zone for Ale activity),
I'm in Michigan, USA, the Winter Wonderland!
[:)]
Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...
JosEPhII

Post by JosEPhII »

Western Illinois cornfields about 60 miles wsw of Peoria. Go Fighting Leathernecks of WIU.....er.....well....they went somewhere...... [:'(]

JosEPh [;)]
"old and slow.....Watch out!"
kentcol

Post by kentcol »

The great Republic of Texas, USA
2guncohen

Post by 2guncohen »

Brussels belgium [:D]
Modest

Post by Modest »

ORIGINAL: Theluin

Warsaw, Poland [;)]

W takim razie pozdrawiam rodaka i to z Warszawy :)

Warsaw, Poland
RedArgo

Post by RedArgo »

My boys go to scout camp at Ingersol which is near London Mills (I think that is the town) which should be near there. Small world.

Go Redbirds!
ORIGINAL: JosEPh_II

Western Illinois cornfields about 60 miles wsw of Peoria. Go Fighting Leathernecks of WIU.....er.....well....they went somewhere...... [:'(]

JosEPh [;)]
Emx77

Post by Emx77 »

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
msnevil

Post by msnevil »

East of obama land, south of the briar patch, north of fishers of man, in a giant corn field.
DarenDF

Post by DarenDF »

Central Florida here
RaffleSnaffle

Post by RaffleSnaffle »

ORIGINAL: Gelatinous Cube

ORIGINAL: RaffleSnaffle

Oregon!

Also an Oregonian!! Go Ducks! ;)

YES!!!

Too bad that USC game though? Sucks. Oh well, we still kick ass!

And I must be honest. I consider myself an Oregonian, but was born in San Jose. Moved here when I was 3 so I was raised here.

Only thing Californian about me is the 49er's baby! Doing well this year too! Whoop!

God damned, right! Rose Bowl, we're comin'!
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Gelatinous Cube »

lol, if it wasn't for the fact that i've done exactly what you just did on many occasions, I wouldn't have been able to read that.

USC earned their win... They played harder than we did. Stanford, on the other hand, was an unexpected blowout.
Speedy2511

Post by Speedy2511 »

Altena, Germany
Shark7

Post by Shark7 »

ORIGINAL: tjhkkr

What actually is scary to me is that there are a great many folks on this board that are not from native English speaking countries, and yet the vast majority of you can speak English better than the rest of us.... [:D]
I could put in at the local university for 'English as a second language' and they would believe me...

Well technically I don't speak English, certainly not proper English, King's or American. And given where I am from...

'The Big Nowhere'...as its often called due to being nothing but a bunch of small towns (most of you would call them villages, populations of between 500-3000), though more properly known as 'The Big Country', in Texas. I'm surrounded by flat open spaces and cotton fields...and cattle...lots of cattle. [:D]
Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Gelatinous Cube »

ORIGINAL: Shark7

What actually is scary to me is that there are a great many folks on this board that are not from native English speaking countries, and yet the vast majority of you can speak English better than the rest of us.... [:D]
I could put in at the local university for 'English as a second language' and they would believe me...

Well technically I don't speak English, certainly not proper English, King's or American. And given where I am from...

'The Big Nowhere'...as its often called due to being nothing but a bunch of small towns (most of you would call them villages, populations of between 500-3000), though more properly known as 'The Big Country', in Texas. I'm surrounded by flat open spaces and cotton fields...and cattle...lots of cattle. [:D]

Just spent two years in Texas! San Antonio in '09 and El Paso in '10. Good people. [:)]
Spacecadet

Post by Spacecadet »

ORIGINAL: Shark7

Just spent two years in Texas! San Antonio in '09 and El Paso in '10. Good people. [:)]

Yeah, I lived there for seven years before moving to my current location.

CPU: Intel 2700K
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: GTX 970
Res: 1920 x 1200

JosEPhII

Post by JosEPhII »

@RedArgo,

Know exactly where London Mills is. Used to drive thru it on my way to work in Canton years ago.

But the RedBirds I'm a fan of live in St.Louis and Arizona. Did ISU and WIU play each other this year? I can't remember.

JosEPh
RedArgo

Post by RedArgo »

Yeah, the Birds won 31-7 in Normal. I think WIU was down a little this year.
JosEPhII

Post by JosEPhII »

Actually they were down a bunch. Recruiting has been off since the last coach took over. [:'(]

JosEPh
InaB77

Post by InaB77 »

Saxony, GER :)

funny how many germans are into this. Guess its the obsession with micromanaging things. Guess thats also why the X and Anno Series are so succesful here. We need the OCD'ism ;)
Fenster fährt mich Nüsse

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”