Screen size in new Beta?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Commanderski

Screen size in new Beta?

Post by Commanderski »

In the latest Official patch I can use the full screen size but when using the latest Beta I can't. When I click the middle button on the top upper right hand side it just changes the position of the screen not the size.

Is there a work arouind for this or is that just the way it is for now until it becomes an Official patch?
Sardaukar

RE: Screen size in new Beta?

Post by Sardaukar »

ORIGINAL: Commanderski

In the latest Official patch I can use the full screen size but when using the latest Beta I can't. When I click the middle button on the top upper right hand side it just changes the position of the screen not the size.

Is there a work arouind for this or is that just the way it is for now until it becomes an Official patch?

Beta uses it's own shortcut and you need to modify the properties.

So you need to adjust your shortcut to beta, this will give you an idea (right-click the beta link and give your own prewferences):

Attachments
desktop.jpg
desktop.jpg (323.77 KiB) Viewed 18 times
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

Commanderski

Post by Commanderski »

That was easy...Thank you!
Commanderski

Post by Commanderski »

At least I thought it was easy. I changed the Properties to run Maximized and still only get a small game screen. I still don't get a full screen of game with the Beta. Here's what I have with the Beta.

Are there any other settings I should try to change?

Attachments
WITPBetascreen.jpg
WITPBetascreen.jpg (335.91 KiB) Viewed 18 times
LoBaron

Post by LoBaron »

Try running full screen mode, if that doesn´t work just copy/paste my settings and adapt resolution if needed.

CpuOrders -cpu4 -px1920 -py1080 -archive
Commanderski

Post by Commanderski »

OK ..Now I understand.....[:)] I had to re-read the post and and pay attention to what was highlighted. Works fine now.. Thank you again!

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”