DETECTION D:\matrix games\distant worlds\DistantWorlds.exeTrojan.InjectQUARANTINE

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

beserko

DETECTION D:\matrix games\distant worlds\DistantWorlds.exeTrojan.InjectQUARANTINE

Post by beserko »

09:30:16 Dave MESSAGE Protection started successfully
09:30:20 Dave MESSAGE IP Protection started successfully
09:31:19 Dave MESSAGE Scheduled update executed successfully
09:31:50 Dave MESSAGE IP Protection stopped
09:31:52 Dave MESSAGE Database updated successfully
09:31:52 Dave MESSAGE IP Protection started successfully
11:31:20 Dave DETECTION D:\matrix games\distant worlds\DistantWorlds.exe Trojan.Inject QUARANTINE

malewarebytes pro log today. HELP! or false positive? either way my main exe file is quarenteed. [:-]
as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns—there are things we do not know we don't know."
cookie monster

RE: DETECTION D:\matrix games\distant worlds\DistantWorlds.exeTrojan.InjectQUARANTINE

Post by cookie monster »

false positive
Erik Rutins

RE: DETECTION D:\matrix games\distant worlds\DistantWorlds.exeTrojan.InjectQUARANTINE

Post by Erik Rutins »

Provided you have no other malware in your system that could have corrupted the game executable, this is a false positive. The game as delivered from our store is completely free of viruses, malware and trojans. If you have the option, please report this as a false positive to malwarebytes.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
beserko

Post by beserko »

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll try to inform them. I guess the majority of people don't pay for it (Malwarebytes)I'm not sure why it gave me the pop up. Funny, its a great program that has saved my butt many a time! Now to unquarenteen the exe file [8|]
as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns—there are things we do not know we don't know."
Nedrear

Post by Nedrear »

It might be corrupted! Beware as Erik stated you might have a root kit or else which writes all exe files to their programm, expanding form there. I got one of these assholes once.
One Thread To Guide Them All

"Nothing incorporeal wields such power as a word. Though it is the weapon of the smart and cunning it alas needs the same to prevail."
Klahn

Post by Klahn »

ORIGINAL: beserko

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll try to inform them. I guess the majority of people don't pay for it (Malwarebytes)I'm not sure why it gave me the pop up. Funny, its a great program that has saved my butt many a time! Now to unquarenteen the exe file [8|]

I pay for Malwarebytes and I haven't seen any warnings.
Kadrush

RE: DETECTIOND:\matrix games\distant worlds\DistantWorlds.exeTrojan.InjectQUARANTINE

Post by Kadrush »

It is an intelligence action from those dammed Ketarovs...
beserko

RE: DETECTIOND:\matrix games\distant worlds\DistantWorlds.exeTrojan.InjectQUARANTINE

Post by beserko »

Got another warning today. Spent all night trying out various rootkit dectors. So far so good. Strange. Got win7 home pro. Microsoft security essentials.Ran sophus, super anti spyware, MBR check. I'll try hijack this later today. God ,I hope its not a rootkit.............................
Evil Steve

Post by Evil Steve »

let me know how you go: my antivirus just detected SmallTroj.ZPLV in DistantWorlds.exe for 1.7.0.7.

Steve
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

The updates are trojan-free on our side. What you download from our server is checked and clean.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Tech Support”