New Forum Policy for JTCS-is this approved by Matrix

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

undercovergeek

RE: New Forum Policy for JTCS-is this approved by Matrix

Post by undercovergeek »

ORIGINAL: Deputy

ORIGINAL: Arctic Blast

Seeing how well this is going, I can't imagine why Jason would possibly not want to deal with this sort of thing in the sub forum...[8|]

He did. That is the whole problem. There seems to be a conflict within Matrix rules and regulations. One rule says the thread gets locked down and another rule says posts are deleted. That was the point of the OP. We'd like to know WHICH rule is in effect. [:)]

i dont want to rain on your parade, or indeed your arguement that youve managed to carry across 3 different forums now it would seem, but..........

no
one
cares

except the original people embroiled in the arguement. All youre doing is bitching and moaning in public. Imagine three little girls all whirling their hands in each others face and shouting at the same time - thats you that is.
Terl

Post by Terl »

ORIGINAL: undercovergeek

Seeing how well this is going, I can't imagine why Jason would possibly not want to deal with this sort of thing in the sub forum...[8|]

He did. That is the whole problem. There seems to be a conflict within Matrix rules and regulations. One rule says the thread gets locked down and another rule says posts are deleted. That was the point of the OP. We'd like to know WHICH rule is in effect. [:)]

i dont want to rain on your parade, or indeed your arguement that youve managed to carry across 3 different forums now it would seem, but..........

no
one
cares

except the original people embroiled in the arguement. All youre doing is bitching and moaning in public. Imagine three little girls all whirling their hands in each others face and shouting at the same time - thats you that is.

Totally agree. I guess Erik has not seen this yet else he'd shut it down I think...
JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

thats you that is.
LMAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQejqCqwxU
Alba gu' brath
budd

Post by budd »

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
MrRoadrunner

Post by MrRoadrunner »

Spot on GoodGuy! [&o]

RR
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
Deputy

Post by Deputy »

no
one
cares

First off I am not the OP. I was simply describing what he wanted to know. Secondly, the OP left the JTCS forum to find out from others who MIGHT KNOW what the policy might be at this location. Thirdly, NOBODY is forcing you to read the thread. If you don't have an answer to the original question put forward, you are just blowing smoke and padding your post count.
Squad Battles
John Tiller's Campaign Series
undercovergeek

Post by undercovergeek »

no
one
cares

First off I am not the OP. I was simply describing what he wanted to know. Secondly, the OP left the JTCS forum to find out from others who MIGHT KNOW what the policy might be at this location. Thirdly, NOBODY is forcing you to read the thread. If you don't have an answer to the original question put forward, you are just blowing smoke and padding your post count.

you, the OP and all the other little girls dont want an answer.

If Erik came on here now and said Yes or No, one of you would find a contrary arguement to blast the others with and THEN it would be locked - so leave it be now.

A google search soon brings up places where you can go argue with each other - netmummys looks like a popular one

JD - they were the best ever when i was at school
Deputy

Post by Deputy »

no
one
cares

If Erik came on here now and said Yes or No, one of you would find a contrary arguement to blast the others with and THEN it would be locked - so leave it be now.

A google search soon brings up places where you can go argue with each other - netmummys looks like a popular one

So you ASS U ME that is the case. Why not let Erik post the answer and THEN make your judgement?
Squad Battles
JWW

Post by JWW »

This is becoming like a parody of forum flame war posts.    Except the participants have not descended to profanity and crude name-calling.  It is kind of like a flame war at the gentleman's forum club.
Scott_WAR

Post by Scott_WAR »

no
one
cares

So, you arent even involved in the discussion,...and want to throw around insults. Pot meet Kettle.
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

I just wanted to know what are the exact rules for the forum and does it run accross the whole thing. Not cherry picked into a category or subcategory. That is simple huh?
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
2. John Tiller's Battleground Series
3. Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord
4. Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
8. Rise and Fall of the Third Re
MrRoadrunner

Post by MrRoadrunner »

ORIGINAL: mwest

May wish to review some additional Matrix Forum rules? [&:]

"Matrix Games is solely responsible for creating, hosting, and maintaining this message board. This is a private board and shall not be used for anyone personal causes.

Matrix Games.com reserves the right to ban any person from this message board which it has determined to be in violation or simply just for the good of the overall community. Matrix Games also reserves the right to delete or remove any post on our message board."

For the love of Pete, Barker did you miss this?

[X(]

RR
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

I was wanting an official response from the forums sponsors not a user, no harm intended. I just want the rules to apply to you as well as me...even footing if you will
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Barker,

We'll look into this and reply early next week. I want to make sure I know what happened here before giving an official response.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Oops!  Wrong Door(as he quietly closes the door and moves on).........[&:][X(][:)]
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

Thank you Erik for the quick response
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
Deputy

Post by Deputy »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi Barker,

We'll look into this and reply early next week. I want to make sure I know what happened here before giving an official response.

Regards,

- Erik

Thank you Erik. Much appreciated.[:)]
Squad Battles
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

Well we are going to get an up or down decision...I would rather have a decision good or bad then none at all
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

Erik any word yet?
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

Geez, give it a rest. Like Eric has nothing better to do than referee a girlie catfight.

Return to “General Discussion”